5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for kids!
Published on May 13, 2007 by J. Olson

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Obnoxious smell!!!
We received the play tunnel today and we are returning it tomorrow as it smells very strongly of gasoline. We could smell it before we even opened the box and it just got worse as we took it out. The tunnel also seemed to have a oily feel to it. The strong smell gave us headaches and we wouldn't think to let our children play in it!
Published on September 17, 2012 by K. Hanssen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for kids!, May 13, 2007
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
We purchased this tunnel for our son's first birthday. It has proven to be a great deal of fun not just for him but for his two older sisters as well. The tunnel is a good size and is large enough for my one year old son to crawl in and sit up in the middle of it. The mesh allows him to see outside of the tunnel which helps him not be claustophobic. I'm very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 22, 2008
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
This is an awesome product for a great price. My two year old daughter plays in it for hours and her 10 yr old cousins love it too! I love how it folds flat for storage and is very durable. I would buy more in this series and the tunnel again if I had too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tunnel !! Fun and well made., May 11, 2009
AbACUZ (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
Very nice product. you can tell they spent some time making / researching to make these. from the padding on the wires, to the Velcro on the ends, to the stitching all looks very well made and its holding up to my 2 year old abuse ( and a couple of crazy parents crawling inside once in a while too) I will be buying from this company again hoping that the other products has the same quality as this one !

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, June 5, 2008
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
I bought this tube to use with Pacific Play tent super duper deluxe for person tent. My daughter just loves the tent and tunnel together. She plays in it constantly and it wasn't too difficult to set up either. The tunnel rolls around a little but that's not a bad thing as it teaches her balance and the use of dexterity so all in all it's a good thing and a teaching tool. She puts her dolls and other items in the tube as well as herself. She and her friends will enjoy this product for a while! I highly recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Obnoxious smell!!!, September 17, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIFIC SMELL, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
This tunnel smells beyond toxic! I can not believe it rated so high. We put this on our wishlist for our daughter's first birthday, and got it as a gift, but I would not let her play with it because it was like breathing in fumes! We will definitely be returning this item! YUCK!

5.0 out of 5 stars It rocks!, November 29, 2006
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
I ordered this online for my out-of-town one year old niece's birthday. She is a first grandchild, first great-grandchild and it's really hard to buy for her, especially since I don't live in the same city. I took a chance and got this even though the recommended age was 2 or older. It was a HUGE success according to pictures I've gotten and the thank you from the parents who said they only had 2 words to describe it--"IT ROCKS!"

Older kid cousins also enjoyed it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fun and extra long, just not that strong of material, December 12, 2010
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
My littles girls have loved playing on it for the couple weeks we've had it, but the screen part of it has several snags on it already, and my girls are not rough. They're just going in and out. It's fun to be able to see out of it, I just don't like that it's not more durable. The extra length is great though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crawlers, February 20, 2007
Amber "Amber" (Burlingame, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
I got this for my 9 month old who has mastered basic crawling. She loves to have her "secret" hideaway and I love that I can still see her. She'll pull toys or snacks into the middle of the tunnel and play. We have fun as I chase her through the house and she always makes the tunnel part of the route. She just learned that if she faces towards the fabric, she can crawl and use it like a hamster ball. Sometimes when she crawls through, I start to move it side-to-side for a challenge. She really enjoys compensating for the movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars peek a boo tunnel, August 27, 2006
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel (Toy)
Great toy. My daughter (who just turned 1), has a tunnel that is enclosed on all sides. She would't go into the tunnel and was afraid of the enclosure. This tunnel allows her to see out as well as for us to see her when she is inside. She loves it!!!

Pacific Play Tents I See U 6' Tunnel