Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.41 shipping
+ $5.41 shipping
+ $6.57 shipping
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
|Price:||$20.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.67 (19%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Make the recycling process more efficient with The Aluminum Can Crusher
- Instantly crushes all 12- and 16-ounce cans to about 1 inch, so space is saved when storing and transporting them
- Sturdy all-steel construction is durable, with an easy-to-grab handle that makes it easy to operate
- Simply hold the crusher's handle and pull it down to crush a can
- Easy to hang on the wall and measures approximately 16 inches long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
What I did right from the start:
1. Use bolts. washers, and nuts to secure it to a solid surface. I drilled neat and appropriate holes in the side of my cupboard and fastened the crusher over my sink. Using the supplied screws will likely result in them pulling loose from the surface. A great deal of pressure and force (although easy to pull) is used to crush the can to abt 1". With bolts and nuts the Crusher stays secure and shouldn't rip away from the wall. Also, the small amount of liquid from the cans drips right into the sink.
2. Alter the bottom lip of the Crusher so cans will not shoot out the front side while crushing them. They can become quite the missle as they shoot across the room. This alteration is accomplished in one or two ways. Use pliers to bend the bottom lip up abt 3/8 to 1/2". The cans will then stay firm in the Crusher unit as they are compacted. OR you can drop a large head screw or bolt in the hole (already in the product) in the bottom of the lip. This will assist in keeping the can from slipping out. The first method seems to function the best in my experience.
3. Lubricate the inner/outer moving parts with Crisco type shortening or paste. I use this since it is near my sink and dishes. If your Crusher is not near food or cooking items then any oil lubricant or grease would work.
I mounted my Crusher to function with left-hand (I'm right-handed but because of medical reasons my left is much stronger)operation.Read more ›
|Length: 2:16 Mins|
|Length: 3:08 Mins|
But we crush probably 100 cans a day, and this was looking pretty worn nearly two years ago when I joined the company. So another 40,000 cans have worn it to the point where it sometimes jams and sometimes kicks cans out the front, but it's still working.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This saves me so much room by smashing all my cans, I don't even have it mounted to the wall or counter, I smash them as I receive them, and I get so much more moneyPublished 3 days ago by Mark R
I really like this can crusher. Easy to compress aluminum beverage containers, taking up less space in the recycling containers. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jim Hejl
Have had this installed for about 45 days and on average crush about 10 cans per day (GF addicted to flavored fizzy water). Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jeff CA
I don't understand all the glowing reviews. We bought this crusher after the one we had stopped working smoothly. Read morePublished 5 days ago by lwsmith
I gave this product to my brother. Now instead of four bags he only has one bag. This crushed is well built. It will last for years to comePublished 7 days ago by Manny