Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.05 shipping
+ $5.05 shipping
+ $6.57 shipping
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
|Price:||$20.36 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.63 (19%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Make the recycling process more efficient with The Aluminum Can Crusher
- Instantly crushes all 12- and 16-ounce cans to about 1 inch, so space is saved when storing and transporting them
- Sturdy all-steel construction is durable, with an easy-to-grab handle that makes it easy to operate
- Simply hold the crusher's handle and pull it down to crush a can
- Easy to hang on the wall and measures approximately 16 inches long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I did right from the start:
1. Use bolts. washers, and nuts to secure it to a solid surface. I drilled neat and appropriate holes in the side of my cupboard and fastened the crusher over my sink. Using the supplied screws will likely result in them pulling loose from the surface. A great deal of pressure and force (although easy to pull) is used to crush the can to abt 1". With bolts and nuts the Crusher stays secure and shouldn't rip away from the wall. Also, the small amount of liquid from the cans drips right into the sink.
2. Alter the bottom lip of the Crusher so cans will not shoot out the front side while crushing them. They can become quite the missle as they shoot across the room. This alteration is accomplished in one or two ways. Use pliers to bend the bottom lip up abt 3/8 to 1/2". The cans will then stay firm in the Crusher unit as they are compacted. OR you can drop a large head screw or bolt in the hole (already in the product) in the bottom of the lip. This will assist in keeping the can from slipping out. The first method seems to function the best in my experience.
3. Lubricate the inner/outer moving parts with Crisco type shortening or paste. I use this since it is near my sink and dishes. If your Crusher is not near food or cooking items then any oil lubricant or grease would work.
I mounted my Crusher to function with left-hand (I'm right-handed but because of medical reasons my left is much stronger)operation.Read more ›
|Length: 2:16 Mins|
|Length: 3:08 Mins|
|Length: 0:01 Mins|
Quality Metal Should withstand the test of time. Compacted 6 cans into the size of 1. (6X the space savings) That saves me bags and storage space. Less trips to the recycling center.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bough two of these. One for the basement and one for the garage. These are good looking units however I believe shortcuts have been made in design and production. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This is not bad, but not nearly as much fun as the sledge hammer I had been using for several years.
1. Read more
Quality is excellent. Item arrived quickly.
Does tiny cans, 8 ounces, 16 ounces
My dad bought one when I was a kid and still using his. Likewise, I had to get the same one when I built my house. All metal constructionPublished 6 days ago by Eric J Schroeder
Just don't open it all the way vertically or it will dent your drywall.Published 7 days ago by Brooke G.
I love this crusher. If you're looking for a can crusher, I'd say spend the couple extra bucks and get this one. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Rachel Weiss