Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Pacific Sports Smashball Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 16% off the $9.75 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Pacific Sports Smashball Set
|Price:||$9.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The "Original" wood paddleball set
- Comes with a ball
- Best Selling Beach Paddleball Set in the World
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. If the handles are loose (ours weren't and still aren't after two days at the beach and a lot of play), pry them off and gorilla-glue them.
2. Sand the edges of the handles so they match up with the plastic pieces. It's easy to do and could be fun!
3. Spray the paddles with clear gloss lacquer spray paint. They'll last for years and you might even enjoy customizing your $10 smashball paddles.
If you're looking at this, just go for it and enjoy yourself. Try not to take a $10 smashball game too seriously! :)
1. The first thing I noticed is that the head of the racquet is not round, it's very obvious. I measured the center of product and drew two circles with a compass to bring attention to the shape of the head.
2. The handle was the next problem with the product. It is not cut to follow the shape of the plastic grip. This is a problem for a couple reasons. First, the glue is sticky where the plastic does not contact the handle. Second the grip is uncomfortable and makes playing the game less fun.
3. The quality control of the wood used is in question. My set came with indentations on the front side of the racquet.
4. I didn't notice any water protection on the racquet; the set is made of raw plywood. This means that the product will not last as long if not protected. This is advertised as a beach product so I would think it would be treated to withstand water.
Bottom line, don't order this set if you're concerned about quality. I posted some pictures to describe the quality of the set.
Get the original Pro Kadima.
I am returning these. I suggest you skip these and look for something more durable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Played this with friends at the beach a land had to buy it for ourselvesPublished 2 months ago by FLagman
We have not tried the game yet but I live at the beach and think this game will be fun.Published 2 months ago by Elizabeth von Eschenbach
Please Smashball !!! We really love your product for the price, We had tournament fun. I started out with your blue one but hate the sound and plastic feel and handles came of... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rhonda Hodges