5.0 out of 5 stars The Magical Tunnel

Published on March 9, 2012 by Az Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magical Tunnel, September 11, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Find Me 6' Tunnel (Toy)
All i can say is : GET THIS! It will be worth every penny. It folds away easily because it has string attached to the sides that dont get in the way. I bought 2 of these tunnels. both for nieces and nephews. They have it out everytime i come over. Since it is easy to move/store their mom doesnt care where they put it. Its so durable and has not lost its shape one single bit (it has been one year already!). This is a great toy and the kids have not tired of it. They always find a creative way to play in it. I hope to buy the tent to go with it this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Adorable!, November 22, 2003
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel (Toy)
Like the first reviewer, I bought this tunnel for my dog. We are building an agility course for her. When I opened the package, the tunnel was bundled up with its stor-away ties, and when I untied the straps it just popped into place! That easy! I was suprised at how durable the material was and the metal wire that give it shape. I think this will last a long time. One thing I will warn, it was a little smaller than I thought it would be. Read the dimensions carefully, and make sure your child OR dog isnt too big for it! If my dog were two more inches high she wouldnt fit...and she is a 50lb australian shepherd. However, it is great for her!! I'm sure kids would love this too. Maybe I'll still have this when I finally have kids of my own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play tunnel for kids!, July 28, 2006
System Nine (Southern NH, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel (Toy)
This tunnel is one of the best available in this price range for kids. It is much sturdier than I would have expected, and with 2 young, active children flexing it, sitting on it, bending it, etc. etc., it still bounces back to its original shape, with no twisted or bent spines in the tunnel. Extremely light and easy to expand and wrap up after playtime is done.

My only minor complaint is - there are pieces of Velcro on the ends of these tunnels that are intended to allow you to attach them to each other (to make a long sequence of tunnels). I found that these would often attach themselves to our carpets. The Velcro is strong enough that I was a little concerned about damage to our carpets from ripping these connecting pieces off of the carpet. It's too bad you can't order a version of the tunnel without these "connecting" Velcro pieces.

Another note/FYI - these are _very_ slippery and are a little dangerous for kids to use on hardwood floors - so if you don't have any carpet to use it on, think hard before buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun, Fun, October 25, 2001
This review is from: Find Me 6' Tunnel (Toy)
My daughter (2 yrs) loves playing with this tunnel in the toddler room at church. I love that it folds up so compactly. I also believe that it must be rather durable, if the same brand, because those toddlers can be rather tough on toys. I am putting it on my child's cmas list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and good fun for kids, September 6, 2009
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel (Toy)
This tunnel is just what I hoped it would be. It's colorful, a good size, easy to open and close up. My son has used it, off and on, for about 6 months and it shows no signs of wear. My son started playing with it when he was 12 months old. He loved it right away and would laugh as he crawled through it. It's not too much trouble for me to crawl through now and again, which I do because my son thinks it's hilarious.
We used this outside sometimes. The wind will blow it away really easily, so watch out not to leave it in the yard if you don't have a fence.
Some of the reviews complain about the ties. This tunnel doesn't come with ties any more, it comes with velcro straps. This makes it really easy to open or close up. I haven't had any trouble with the velcro sticking to the carpet, but it's too bad that they don't make the velcro strap have a section at the end where you can fold it back over on itself (to keep this from happening).
I keep the tunnel folded flat behind the door in my son's room. Easy to store. It's nice to have a big thing that promotes being physical and running around having fun without a bunch of plastic junk and battery power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great physical fun!, November 28, 2003
A. Hayes "mom of 4" (Waxhaw, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Me 6' Tunnel (Toy)
My three kids have loved this tunnel since they were two(they are now 5,7 & 9) They still play with it alot. They do a variety of things with it including magic tricks where the child inside will "magically" disappear. It's great exercise too to be on your hands and knees. They also love to play "tornado" with it, where one child gets inside standing up while the others throw stuffed animals into it, meanwhile the child inside throws them back outlike a real tornado does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Agility Tunnel, September 28, 2004
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel (Toy)
I got this tunnel for my dogs. It seems very durable and was very easy to set up. It is smaller than the ones used in agility competitions, but is good for practicing at home or teaching the concept of tunneling. Word of caution to large dog owners, its only 19 inches in diameter so it might be too small for your dog. I have three small dogs so its perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually got it for my Jack Russell Terrier, December 5, 2003
Kathy E. Allen (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find Me 6' Tunnel (Toy)
And she loves it. So, I got one for my 2 yr old grandson too and he loves it too. Very sturdy, easy to put away, ok to leave out in the rain. I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but a little disappointed, March 9, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel (Toy)
We bought this for our 2 year old son. He totally loves going through it. We have only been using it for a couple months in our home and it is already ripping along the stitching. It has also become a little dangerous as the metal spring end has come apart and has ripped a hole in the nylon. We can't put the spring end back to where it should be so it pokes out. We thought it might have lasted a little longer than a few months. It's not as "rugged" as it claims to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, August 21, 2006
P. Brant (Delaware, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel (Toy)
I bought this for my son's 1st birthday. He LOVES it. Not only does he love it but my older 2 boys (6 &4) also love it. I love the fact that it folds for storage. It is also very durable. My older kids have really played hard with this tunnel but it is holding up well.

Pacific Play Tents Find Me Multi Color 6' Tunnel