5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what we were looking for
While others complain of the 'unhemed' bottom these were just what we were looking for. My young teen does not enjoy tight fiting jeans or shorts and these fit the bill. The super soft fabric is extremely comfortable and the only down side is they don't have a pair in black.
Published 10 months ago by Dawn Mumma

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP!!!!!!!!!!
Published 14 months ago by Stacy L.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars STOP!!!!!!!!!!, January 2, 2014
If you are thinking of buying these.........do no, I repeat, DO NOT buy these. First off, the are not capri length (calf length). instead they fall to just above my knee. Except the pair that had two different length legs. And that leads me to the next and most irksome problem..........it looks like someone took a few shots of tequila and decided it would be a good idea to cut the legs shorter with a pair of scissors. They are crooked and unhemmed, very UNFINISHED looking. And when I called the company Pacific Plex to arrange to return them, I found out I would have to pay to return them. Screw that. So as a result, I have over $50.00 worth of unwearaable capris that I wouldn't use to line a dog's bed with.The only reason they get one star from me is because they wont let you give a zero star rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars shorter than expected, February 26, 2014
These were shorter than I expected for the size. I have pretty long legs, but these come just below the knees and I expected mid-calf. I will probably wear them as PJ's because despite the length they are very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what we were looking for, April 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, April 11, 2014
Good purchase. Material is thin but not worst. Suits well as casual wear. Really really really like this pant lot

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, March 24, 2014
They were exactly what I expected. I love them. Thank you. I had been looking for some around town but could never find them.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are ok, February 24, 2014
These stretch gauchos fits well, however, are a bit shorter than expected, but still are a good buy. I enjoy this pair of capris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 29, 2014
Awesome, extremely comfortabl but don't look cheap and fit perfect. The blue is beautiful and would buy more if there were other colors

1.0 out of 5 stars Never even recieved these, June 26, 2014
I ordered three pair in different colors and I never even received the black pair. The other two pairs were too small anyway. Waste of time and money

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 27, 2014
very light

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 25, 2014
Material is kinda thin but I love them.. I love the color and fit.. I thank you for the product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›