Pacifier Chain Lollipop from Haba
- Pacifier can be attached at the looped end while the durable clasp can be used to fasten to stroller, crib, or other well-secured object. One pacifier. Assorted color (green or blue fastner). You will only receive one pacifier fastener.
- Multiple coats of natural, water-based, non-toxic lacquers ensure this pacifier chain's colors will stay vivid and bright for years to come.
- A quality toy that was crafted to withstand years, even generations, of childhood adoration and play.
- Material: beech wood
- Made in Germany
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The wooden clip doesn't get dirty and yucky the way a fabric one does - our son has chewed on his while teething and it came through that just fine, no broken beads, no chipped paint . They clip on to clothes so easily!
Plus, we get a ton of compliments on these because they are different and work well. I highly recommend them!
- it is better than fabric - wash/wipe and hand it back to baby, without having to throw in the washer
- it doubles as a toy - bright and easy to grasp, and will not be dropped on the grocery store floor because it is tied down
- it's a great teether
- it's wooden, so no need to worry about plastic
- appealing European design
The downside is that it's not cheap, but every mother and baby would love to receive one as a gift; and you need to know how to take care of wooden toys, so not to ruin the wood and its coating (mostly achieved by not immersing it in water and going easy on the soap).
Whoever said that there's a risk of having the baby swing it and hit himself on the head has not had that happen, because my baby did that, experienced minor discomfort and kept on playing and learning about the world.
More large so the pacifier can be attach with no problem! But still love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product and I hope you success and there is no note with the conduction velocity him with thanks salhPublished 23 months ago by salh
I was also disappointed that only one arrived, the image is not accurate and if only one arrived you should be able to choose which onePublished on September 24, 2012 by Estela
The reason i bought this was because i needed something my son could teeth on and would hold his binki to his clothing. Read morePublished on January 13, 2012 by Noel Cossaboon