5.0 out of 5 stars Inhaler Case
These are great. My son & I are both asthmatic. These cases make it easier to carry our inhaler around. We have 2 different size inhalers and they both fit perfect. Saves me time from having to dig thru my purse when needed. I would recommend these to anyone with asthma.
Published on January 4, 2011 by Sabrina Crutch

3.0 out of 5 stars Be sure to measure your inhaler first, please
Frankly, I was disappointed. They are too small for the inhaler that my allergist prescribes, but I know that the type of inhaler will be changing this year since the one I have been using has been discontinued so they might work for my next type, plus I have a niece and an elderly father-in-law who also use inhalers so I kept them to help all.

So, my tip is...
Published on October 17, 2011 by Sukie D. Crandall

5.0 out of 5 stars Inhaler Case, January 4, 2011
This review is from: 3 Pack of Airpocket Asthma Inhaler Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Be sure to measure your inhaler first, please, October 17, 2011
This review is from: 3 Pack of Airpocket Asthma Inhaler Case

So, my tip is to measure your inhaler rather than just assuming that the statement that most inhalers fit is applicable for your use. I was stupid that way. Mea culpa on that score.

If they fit your inhaler they do appear to be well made and have a more logical design than the one I lost since they can not open at the bottom and drop the inhaler.

3 Pack of Airpocket Asthma Inhaler Case