Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

I use this with my sonic jewelry cleaner (if you don't have one I highly suggest it; it cleans rings, watches, etc equal to that of a jewelry store but you can also put glasses in them too like reading glasses.)

While most jewelry cleaning solutions are fairly watered down, the beauty of this is you just add a couple capfuls and the rest water as these are super concentrated. This makes the value of this cleaner even greater.

However, nothing is of value if it doesn't work well and do what you want it to do. This does. In fact, I'd say it works far better than most cleaners I've tried to date. And I"ve tried lots.

You don't need a sonic cleaner for this to work...you could simply use a toothbrush. However, the combination of the two can make a diamond ring nothing short of blinding.

I'd buy this one again to be sure...it outperforms all expectations.
on February 25, 2013
I use this cleaning solution in my Rayne ultrasonic cleaner and I get fabulous results with my rings, necklaces, and bracelets. Sometimes I have to give the back of the stones a little light scrub with a toothbrush and some of the diluted solution before the ultrasonic cleaning if they're really dirty, but I would think that is normal. This was an incredible deal on six bottles, too. Very satisfied and would highly reccomend.
on February 14, 2013
Presently using this stuff in my ultra sonic cleaner. And it works incredibly well
Wife says the 6-pack is practically a lifetime supply. But we got a bargain of a lifetime.
on September 5, 2013
I bought these because I didn't realize that the cleaner I had bought did not come with solution. The shipper sent them right away, I had them in 2 days and used them that night. My wedding ring sparkled like I had taken it in and had it professionally cleaned. My silver also had years of grime and tarnish just stripped away. I really like this cleaner and I am glad that I stocked up on it since I will be making sure my jewels sparkle often!
on November 13, 2013
Works well, best with machine. I've used both just in a mix and in a jewelry cleaning machine, both work. Works best with purified (I used distilled) water.
on August 1, 2014
This stuff is great with ultrasonic cleaners - esp. silver. So far, I have not been able to find a comparable cleaner that takes the crud and tarnish off! I have a ton of .925 sterling and it looks brand new now!! Very pleased
on July 31, 2013
I purchased this with an ultrasonic cleaner. It has worked well with all my jewelry items. I have even used it on chrome auto tools with the usual grease & crud& now they shine. It is concentrated & only takes a small amount (less that a capful). Worth the money.
on May 26, 2014
With a capful per use, it was able to make my diamond ring cleaner. At first I tried using dish washing soap and it did not look as clean as it does when I use the solution. The price was not high and I felt that these 6 bottles will last me a lifetime. I really like and recommend this product.
on January 2, 2016
I used this product with a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. Haven't used a different cleaner to compare, but don't really need to. My ring comes out looking like the same when I take it to the jewelers to get it professionally cleaned. So, for me it works great. I can clean my ring as often when I want and never have to leave my home. Great also if I am going to a special event, within a couple of minutes my ring is sparkling like it is brand new.
on January 7, 2013
No muss, no fuss! Concentrated solution does the trick in my ultra sonic cleaner. I use it for several cycles before changing it. You won't be sorry with this product.