Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
Check with a volt meter. It should output 12VDC.
Sep 22, 2014 by Ben Van Alen
votes
yes. in 'server push mode'.
Aug 6, 2014 by Spoony
votes
I do believe they fixed these issues, but cant be sure, as I have not tested. At one point there were definitely issues. For example, I ran into an issue where the camera would connect fine on most routers set to 802.11b/g/n compatibility or 802.11b/g compatibility. But with one specific router, the connection would either randomly drop, or not even connect unless I set the router to 802.11g only. I performed various tests with multiple routers and cameras to confirm. I just opted to set the particular router I was using to 802.11g only, and haven't changed back and tested since. I have one camera about 30 yards from the router and another about 15 yards from the router (with the stock antenna that comes with the camera), and the connection is fine. If you decide to get one and do run into the issue, even with the latest firmware, you can reference the Foscam forums and search for topic 'FI8905W Wifi Tip'
Jan 8, 2014 by GeminiCricket
votes
The only good thing about this camera is the bright IR. The view angle is disapointing, its not wide enough. And to help you even better. Two of these camera died just before 1 year of use. Don't buy it. As for the new version, I don't know if they are reliabe. My advice, look for one that has 60+ reviews and 4/5 star rating. Don't waste your money on this crappy camera. I can't return the camera since amazon only allowed 3 months from purchase to return it. I hope this helps.
Jun 30, 2013 by dim3m
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers