Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM Truck Month

85%
15%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 4, 2011
First of all, I'm surprised that only 4 people have reviewed this album so far. But this is my first The Sax Pack album as I had to pass on the first one because it had too many covers. Plus, "Tequilla" now always reminds me of the Pee Wee Herman dance.(No offense Pee Wee.)

But anyway, this is such a great uptempo to midtempo smooth jazz album.

The songs are fun and make you feel good. Plus, most of the songs keep your head boppin' and your feet tappin'. And some of the songs make you want to move your shoulders and get up and dance.

But my two favorite songs on this album are "Are You Ready?" and "The Pack Is Back." With "Are You Ready?" being my favorite.

Also, since I don't have their first album, I am so glad that they did a remake of the first album's "Fallin' For You." I've always loved that song...and I love this album's Special Davy D Re-Mix of it. :-)
on February 8, 2010
Wow! Here's a very UP set of jazz tunes from the trio, which consists of Steve Cole, Kim Waters and Jeff Kashiwa. I would grade this a 5-star except for two things. One, I don't like the cardboard case the CD is in, I am used to the standard jewel cases; and, there are only 10 songs on here so the CD is way too short, leaving me wanting much more. That said, I think most of the songs are pretty much upbeat and uptempo, and only one song seemed to be a mellow slow tune. Definitely this should lift your spirits and, oh BTW, the bass on here is awesome, enough to shake your walls without much effort. It'll definitely tear the house down! My hope is these talented guys release more stuff together and that they make longer albums! We're not back in the vinyl days where time was limited when you had a lot of bass content in an album, so there is really no excuse not to have a good 60 minutes or so of music. If you like sax and you like to funk it up a bit, this CD is for you.
on December 7, 2009
My husband and I are avid jazz enthusiasts. Really enjoy mello jazz like Euge Groove and Fourplay. The Sax Pack was just awesome! So excited to discover something new! We love it!
on May 4, 2010
I'm a Rippington's fan from waaay back, so Jeff and Kim together is like hearing old friends. Steve just adds to the feel-good you get from hearing them play. I love the sax, so this is a definite favorite of mine.
on January 4, 2011
I heard Can't get over you on XM Radio, thought I would get the CD, these guys are pretty good, I'm a fan of the Rippingtons and enjoyed the whole CD.
on September 18, 2011
Rat pack of sax (The Sax Pack). A beautiful sound of sax, not one but three! Smooth jazz at its best.
on September 5, 2015
I can drive while listening to this music all day.
on March 5, 2013
Husband is a big fan and he loves jazz. Had to have this CD, so I purchased it for a birthday gift. Played it until I told him to stop. Now its in is car so I don't have to listen to it over and over again. If you love jazz this is a must have let me husband tell the story.
on August 16, 2013
After meeting them and then seeing them in concert I bought all the CD's I could find and this CD did not disappoint us.
on August 13, 2014
the 3 jazz artist is awesome,buy it.