5.0 out of 5 stars This is how they roll!
These new casters work just fine. They plugged right into my chair and they roll smoothly.
Nothing to not like here.
I certainly recommend this seller.
Published on January 12, 2011 by Jon Swalby

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap price but cheap quality too
I bout this wheel to replace the original on my four yrs old chair. Wheel work okay for first few days. Yesterday I heard cracking sound on moving the chair, after while the left and right side on one wheel got disintegrated. Replace it with one old good wheel, but then another wheel now too started having the cracking sound.

I also feel this wheel much lighter...
Published on January 12, 2011 by aLuminous

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap price but cheap quality too, January 12, 2011
This review is from: 5 Pack - 50mm Nylon Twin Wheel Chair Casters, Black, with 7/16" x 7/8" Grip Ring Stem

I also feel this wheel much lighter than the original, even tough they look similar externally. I guess sometimes you can tell a product quality baseon its weight. It just feel like consist of less material. Cost cutting??

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 6, 2010
The casters are low cost... but so is their quality. The wheels are built in a 3 pc style; a left side, a right side and the top cover.
One week of use. and the left sides pop off... put it back in place... 15 min later... pop's off again...
I guess you get what you pay for.
Got some new casters from macmastercarr.com.. paid $2 more per caster... super fast shipping and work great.
live and learn ;) don't waste your money...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, January 20, 2012
J. G. Wright (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
These wheels served the purpose by replacing one of the broken wheels that came with my chair (after 12 years), but the quality does not match that of the original wheels. I wouldn't buy these again. I suppose you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware - Read the FINE PRINT!, August 29, 2012
I purchased two sets of casters for $19.98. I received them and tried them out immediately. They did not roll smoothly, they drug on the tile flooring in my office and so I contacted the seller to return them. The seller told me to contact Amazon and fill out there form. I did as instructed and completed the form only to find out that although Amazon Prime shipped them to me.. I was responsible to send them back to the seller. A trip to the post office and $9 later I returned them to the seller.

I get an email from the seller letting me know I'll receive a refund for $8.80. Confused I emailed them and asked why. They replied that I hadn't read the return policies. The buyer is responsible for returning the product and paying a restocking fee of $2 something.. Not sure how they do their math. They claim the casters work fine and that they are not responsible for buyers remorse. I've contacted them many times and never receive a satisfactory answer. The wheels didn't work. Restocking fees are bogus and just an excuse for companies to take your money. This is not an honorable company interested in taking care of their customers. The return policy is not listed on Amazons seller page... look up the companies return policies before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how they roll!, January 12, 2011
Jon Swalby (The Land Of Enchantment) - See all my reviews
Nothing to not like here.
I certainly recommend this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the product features, March 5, 2013
The product features list the wheels' capacity as being 75 lbs. each, which would give you 375 lbs. tolerance. I put these on an office chair for someone that doesn't even come close to that weight and the wheels started coming apart almost immediately. They would bend, warp come apart when they rolled. It's been a headache dealing with this. I ended up picking up replacement casters from a used office furniture place. Which is what I should have tried at first. I wanted to return them, but this morning I found out that I missed my return window by yesterday. Great! I have 5 pieces of junk that aren't good for anything. I doubt they will even work for my young nephew's desk chair. Buyer BEWARE of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars cahir casters, February 8, 2011
got these caters to replace ones on my office chair they arrived quickly and were as shown on the site and fit the chair

1.0 out of 5 stars will not hold up, October 4, 2013
4 out of the 5 installed on the chair broke within 2 days. Cheap plastic, not made for a chair.

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAPOLA, September 27, 2013
These are perhaps the most worthless items I've ever purchased. They are poorly engineered and constructed, made from inferior material, and would better be called skids...until they collapse or the pins break out. Then they are called trash.

5.0 out of 5 stars office chair casters, December 14, 2010
We could not find the casters anywhere at a retail store and thought we would have to trash the chair because one of the casters broke. We finally found the casters online at Amazon.com. They fit the chair and it is like new. The cost was minimal and we received them in only a few days after ordering.