5.0 out of 5 stars "Do it again!"
Published 19 months ago by Susanne Fritz

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased but a little disappointed!
Published on January 6, 2012 by Raymond C. Stockard

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased but a little disappointed!, January 6, 2012
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
I must say that I was surprised when Polaroid introduced another "Instant Camera." However, I bought the 300-Camera and ordered the Polaroid 300 Film. Everything worked fine when I took several pictures and was disappointed with the quality of the photos. I was hoping the quality might be better than Polaroid's earlier models from years ago but I didn't see much difference, if any. For this camera to be successful, I believe the price per pack needs to be reduced. 10 photos from a pack costing over $10.00 is a little high especially in this day with inexpensive digal cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Do it again!", January 15, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
My four-year old grandson took the first 2012 Christmas picture with this film. Watched, waited, and when the image magically appeared, his face broke into the biggest smile and he said, "Do it again." Film arrived quickly and we were able to continue our family's tradition of polaroid picture taking for Christmas.. They are smaller than the original polaroids but it does not matter, makes copying for the rest of the family cheaper.

3.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid film review, October 7, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
I love the product but I don't think the price is compelling. Especially if you buy multiple packs there is no special price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for parties!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
Love this camera and its pics. Great hit at a party!
Buy the 3 pack or the 5-pack when available at a better price. The 5-pack was more per package than the 3-pack - Go figure?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for those Quick Pics, May 30, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
Bought for portfolio for before and after pictures. They're not large but just what was needed. Pictures turn out good.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, January 9, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
The small cartridges are a good price compared to other retailers and work well although we found they failed at low temperatures outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's expensive..but, June 2, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
The film is overpriced, but we had so much fun taking this out and taking polaroids, made a whole day of it. Well worth the buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, March 6, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
Its exactly what the description said. 3-pack of instant 300. The box is dark gray and black with blue trim like you find at Target or other retailers, so the product picture is different, but the product is the same. I don't know why people complain so much about the cost, but when you think about it paying around a dollar a picture is reasonable. You obviously wouldn't be packing a suitcase full of film, along with this ugly camera, and snap pictures off like you're a 13 year old girl. These pictures are for aesthetics, not for quality. So before you let people make you think its a bad investment, realize WHAT IT IS. No different than going into a picture booth and paying 6 dollars for a sheet of smaller pictures. Its a once and a while camera, not your first option. My only gripe other than bad reviewers is that it took a long time to deliver. I ordered it on a monday I believe, and didn't get here until the following wednesday. Usually my amazon items get here on the following monday because it's already on its way. But hey, that could have been UPS's bad, so no biggie.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well with the Polaroid camera, November 3, 2013
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
Works well with the camera. A bit pricey but we think it's fun for parties. And you don't have to worry about unflattering photos being put online when you develop at the time of photo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this throwback film, May 7, 2014
This review is from: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints (Camera)
We love this camera and the film. We made a picture book for our wedding with it and all the guests love looking through it.

Rate and Discover Movies