3,258 Reviews
 (2,999)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for camera lenses
As a photographer I have used many types of lens cloths over the years. This cloth is probably the best I have ever used. The cloth is very smooth and tightly woven. Also, they have "pinking shear" type edges, unlike some cloths which have sewn edges, which could make marks on expensive lens. You really can't beat the price either. Highly recommended!
Published on January 9, 2012 by Dave Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not great.
These MagicFiber cloths are okay for getting the occasional smudge off my glasses but I've found that they don't do a great job when there's any moisture or heavy finger oils. For instance, my toddler recently got ahold of my eye glasses and put lots of finger prints and smudges on the lenses. No biggie, I'll just wipe it off with my new cloths...except the more I wiped,...
Published 18 months ago by Pat T.

‹ Previous | 111 12 13326 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cloths one can use for lenses and such. Buy in bulk and save $$, December 10, 2013
The best cloths one can use for lenses and such. Buy in bulk and save $$. I have been using these cloths for several years. The only caveat is that you cant wash them in soap, it ruins them, you have to wash with water only by hand in the sink and let dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaning cloths, December 9, 2013
Excellent cleaning cloths, works great on flat screen LED screens; lap tops, Ipads, televisions, smart phones, reading glasses, etc. We have used the smaller size on reading glasses and smart phones, even some of the displays in our vehicles. All our children love them also. Son-in-law is a professional photographer and said this cloth works better than any other he has used.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clean my large glasses, December 2, 2013
They are OK but not a 100%. Apparently there are many different types of these, some work a lot better than others. I bought one from an optometrist's shop that are superior to these.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice cloths, November 22, 2013
Very nice cloths - nice size - they do the job each one individually wrapped. do very well in cleaning the oily stuff on my reading glasses

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, November 21, 2013
What can one say about microfiber cloths? They are as described. They clean my glasses very well. I bought a whole bunch of them because I am a chronic loser-of-small-things and wanted to stash them all over my apartment, car, and place of business.

I do wish the little plastic bags they came in were a sturdier plastic envelope, like many microfiber cloths come in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It NOW!, November 21, 2013
Wow! Cleans and polishes Sooooooo Fast....will never buy another! These are just the right size for glasses. I would probably get the larger ones for computer screens and tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars These work great, but probably wont last a long time., November 12, 2013
This review is from: (6 Pack) The Amazing MagicFiber® - Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For Screens, Lenses, Glasses, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Sony, Nexus, Chromo, Surface Tablet, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and Any Other Delicate Surface (5 Black, 1 Grey) (Electronics)
These were great! I use them to clean CDs and DVDs every day, as well as my glasses and camera lenses. They're so versatile because they're soft yet durable. When they get dirty, you can hand wash them to get a bit more usable life out of them. Let them air dry after running them under warm water with a dot of soap. Just don't expect them to last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Cleaning Cloths, November 8, 2013
One would think cleaning cloths are just cleaning cloths with not much difference among them, but these are really the best I've used. I can feel the difference (and they are larger) and my glasses are spotless after using these. I've also used them on my laptop and Kindle with the same results. Much better than the new cloths I've gotten from the optometrist. Of course, I haven't had a chance to see the performance after being washed but even if they don't hold up, which I'm sure they will, they're still worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleans without any liquid cleaner, nice, November 4, 2013
Honestly are really bomb glasses wipes when fresh outta the package but overtime die on you, about a month, despite the ability to wash them. I feel washing them degrades them further. Minus a star for durability but in the end exactly what you need and no cleaner necessary

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, October 30, 2013
These microfiber cloths are alright. I have seen better, like the apple one my macbook came with. The fiber's outside texture feels like a protectant, outward texture, not an inward, soft, soak-in type texture like the apple one. Buy if you think you truly have a use for them

‹ Previous | 111 12 13326 | Next ›