River Monsters 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. American Killers Angler Jeremy Wade normally travels into the most remote regions searching for freshwater monsters, but recently he's been getting reports of killers from an unexpected location. This two-hour special follows Wade's investigation of America's…
2. Pack of Teeth From the Okavango swamps in southern Africa there are stories of a piranha-like fish that hunts in marauding packs, tearing into other fish, and even human flesh. Angler Jeremy Wade heads into the watery labyrinth to track down this deadly swarm.
3. Invisible Executioner Jeremy Wade takes on Africa's wild Zambezi River to unmask an invisible predator that's dragging fisherman to their deaths. Crocs and hippos are guilty of killing many in plain view, yet it seems there's another monster stalking these deadly…
4. Asian Slayer Angler Jeremy Wade returns to the remote rivers of India's Himalayas to investigate a fresh spate of savage attacks. Jeremy thinks he knows the perpetrator's identity, but his plans to catch the monster hit trouble when he learns it's a sacred…
5. Russian Killer Extreme angler Jeremy Wade heads to Russia's remote Amur River, where the mysterious deaths of three men appear to be linked with a reclusive freshwater giant. The prime suspect is a predator that can top a ton and exceed eighteen feet in length.
6. Mongolian Mauler When he hears of a recent bloody attack in a remote Mongolian river, angler Jeremy Wade wonders if it could be the work of a giant fish so rare that it's more legend than fact. Pound for pound, this man-sized monster is said to be one of the strongest.
7. Phantom Assassin Jeremy Wade returns to Australia's predator-packed Fitzroy River in search of one of the world's rarest and least known fish - the Northern River Shark. It's so elusive that only twenty have ever been caught.
8. Lair of Giants Jeremy Wade explores the hostile wildness of the Essequibo, Guyana's largest river and one of South Americas best kept secrets. Armed with only old journals and his rod, Jeremy is on a mission to discover if monsters of the past still exist.
River Monsters New Season Sneak Peek Jeremy Wade, biologist and extreme angler is back! However this time, he's starting his monster hunt in your back yard! Here is a sneak peek of the season premiere of Animal Planet's River Monsters, titled "The American Killers"!
Oh wait I do know why, its Jeremy Wade. I wish he would read to me. I love his voice!Published 9 months ago by esidemachine
Jeremy Wade continues to engage his audience even after 3 seasons. Great job as an advocate and as an educator.Published 10 months ago by Kindle Customer
The single element of greatness in Jeramy Wade's show is that he has to produce. Bear Grills can pawn off a show with a few Tom fool stunts and urine drinking, but Jeramy Wade has... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Kagankafa
I love the science and the mystery, but I'm not really impressed with the melodramatic legends. Instead of rehashing the "river demon" stories, I'd rather hear more... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Pat K
Our young son likes this show. He is obsessed with all things fish, and says River Monsters is "a four-star show" because it has "documentary qualities" and... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Pamela M. Rogers
This is a great series i would recommend it to others. It is very interesting. I can not wait until the next season.Published 12 months ago by ryan mcdonald
Got this season as a gift for the hubby, whose idol is Jeremy Wade. ABSOLUTELY no complaints. Easy to buy, easy to use.Published 13 months ago by Saro M
I just wish that Jeremy could do more than 7 episodes a season. I very much enjoy the backstory he obtains on each regions fishermen.Published 13 months ago by Valkenr
This program is excellent. The places, people, and most of all the marine life featured each episode is amazing. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Dale Sereda