PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Grey
|Price:||$22.99 + $5.88 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Packit is a freezable lunch cooler designed to keep contents cooler, longer: up to 10-hour
- Coolers feature a patented eco-gel permanently built into liner, no need for ice or gel packs, simply store your packit directly in the freezer
- Perfect for packing healthy perishable foods such as: yogurt, milk, fruits and vegetables
- PackIt coolers fold compactly for storage in your freezer until you are ready to use them
- PVC/lead free, non-toxic, earth safe and re-usable; hand wash interior and exterior, not intended for dishwasher or washing machine use
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
That said, I feel like it's only fair to address some of the complaints that I read before ordering my Packit, since they almost dissuaded me from making the purchase:
1. "The packit doesn't keep my food cold all day."
No, it doesn't defy the laws of science. It's a lunchbox.
2. "I can't fit enough in it."
I can squeeze in a tupperware container with salad, a mini-cup of dressing, a bag of fresh veggies, a mini-cup of hummus, a a greek yogurt, a bag of almonds, a string cheese, a bag of grapes and a spoon and fork in mine. If you want to pack more than that, buy a cooler.
3. "The velcro doesn't hold when it's full."
What are you packing, hammers?
4. "The inside gets 'sweaty'."
Again. Science. When cool air meets warm moist air . . . Your packit is not defective because it obeys the laws of atmospheric change. In fact, I applaud it's respect for rules.
5. "The inside got stinky."
Let's be honest; that didn't happen on it's own.
6. "It's kind of heavy."
Ok, I didn't read that one, but it's what I thought when I pulled it out of the box. I don't know why I expected the gel to be weightless. I got over it pretty quickly.
Totally worth it.
But the temperature inside the PackIt remained stable at 40-42°F during 5 hours, while the regular cooler with an icepack kept inside temperature around 56-60°F for 6 hours.
Note also that PackIt sells those coolers on their own website, but at time of purchase shipping and handling were very expensive. Amazon's offer was a much, much better deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this lunch bag 7 months ago, even though I had no immediate plans to use it, because it was on sale for a really good price and I thought it was an innovative design. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Jane
I really like this bags- bought for gifts. They are heavy, so carrying for any length of time might be tiresome!Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Easy to use. Keep things cold for hours. I have been using one for over a year daily and it has held up well. I just bought two more so I can always have one ready.Published 22 days ago by joyful
Not bad, but our daughters Packit has a zipper that makes it much more secure and colder. This one is open.Published 23 days ago by Tonya Renee Smith
This a great lunch bag, it is the 2nd one I have purchased. I still have the 1st one as a back up but the Velcro is a little worn out after 2 years of lunches. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kim
This is the second PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag we have bought - love both! Each side, the base and the fold-over top contain a small freezable packet (non-removable). Read morePublished 1 month ago by FairTraveller