|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 14.6 x 19.3 inches|
|Item model number||XPB25-28A/PAN25A|
Assurant 360º 3-year Kitchen Appliance Protection Plan ($50-$75)from Assurant Solutions
- Delievered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Bonus Package Panda Small Mini Portable Compact Washer Washing Machine 5.5lbs Capacity
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Portable washing machine goes anywhere
- Ideal for small loads and delicates,such asunderwears,socks,T-shirts,towels,etc.
- Easy to operate, and powerful Just fill with water and set timer
- Perfect for Apartments,Dorms,Travel ,your second washer at home
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Small Mini washer washing machine(XPB25-28A/PAN25A)
No washing machine? Use Panda Mini Portable Washer. BIG BUCKS OFF! No more quarters! Just plug it in, fill with laundry, add soap and water and close the lid. That's it!
•Portable washing machine goes anywhere
•Ideal for small loads and delicates,such as underwears,socks,T-shirts,towels,etc.
•Easy to operate and powerful, Just fill with water and set timer
•Perfect for Apartments,Dorms,Travel
Model: XPB25-28A/PAN25A (Mini Countertop, Semi Automatic,No spin circle)--All countertop mini washers are too small to have spin circle, if you are looking for more convenience to do your laundry, you may purchase our Panda twin tub washer with spin dryer.
0.65 AMP 50HZ 200W
Unit Dimensions (W * D * H):14.2*14*19.3 inch( 360mm * 355mm * 490mm)<
Master Carton Dimensions (W * D * H): 15.35*14.56*19.68 inch(390 * 370 * 500mm)
Unit Weight: 6kg (13.2lbs)
Carton Weight: 7kg (15.4lbs)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:59 Mins|
The directions it comes with are sort of vague so I've come up with a neat four step system to get a load done:
1. Wash: Fill the Panda washer with water to a little over the halfway mark, making sure the drainage hose (on the right of the machine) is UP and *securely* connected to the side of the washer unit. To fill the washer easily, I added a diverter+hose attachment to my shower head to fill the washer (RapidBath Deluxe Dog Bathing System). Add soap and clothing, keeping in mind "less is more" here - once you've set the timer and see how it is going, you can always add more water, soap, and/or clothing. To turn the unit on, turn the timer from 1-15 minutes depending on how long you want to pre-soak or wash the load.
Presoaking helps; I tend to load it at night with what I've used/worn for the day, set for 3-5 minutes, leave it soaking then continue the load in the morning. Everything comes out very clean, fresh smelling and uses very little detergent.
2. Rinse: If your clothes were only lightly soiled and you want to re-use the soapy water just remove the clothes from the Panda and rinse in the tub - a large colander style basket and a hose helps here. If you will *not* be reusing the soapy water you can simply rinse the clothes by adding fresh water to the Panda washer while the hose is still in the tub for continuous drainage.Read more ›
The washer is the perfect size to sit on a counter top. I put mine on my kitchen counter next to the sink when I need to do the laundry. The washer is actually fairly lightweight and comes with an easy carry handle, so moving it is not difficult. It also has a top fill hole with a hose. I strongly recommend swapping the hose it comes with with a REAL hose. Go to your local aquarium supply or hardware store and purchase one. I think it takes a standard 1/2" hose. Any high quality flexible rubber hose or PVC hose should do. You will also want a faucet adapter or something to fit snug into your faucet. For me, the aquarium hose I had worked perfect and was able to wedge into my faucet spigot tight enough to allow easy filling. The drain works fine. You can see it hanging on the right of the stock photo of the unit. I didn't even realize the unit had a fill hose and drain until it arrived. I guess I missed it in the description, but it works great.
The washer itself is just the right size. The motor is amazingly strong. You can easily throw a beach towel or something like a queen size duvet sheet in there and wash it. It pulls through like a champ. Jeans work great too. To give you an idea, the 5.Read more ›
In the instructions, after the wash cycle (that can be set anywhere between a minute-15 minutes depending on how soiled the clothes are ), it recommends that you wash the clothes with plain water for a rinse cycle but I found it to be quicker to just throw the clothes in the bathtub and rinse while I was doing the next load in the machine. The only con of this machine is that the clothes are soaking wet when it comes out the machine which means you have to wring dry the clothes. Because I did 4 loads in one day, I got a little lazy wringing the clothes out and some of them took quite a while to dry (over 24 hours) but through research, I've found that the solution for that is ordering a spin dryer (through laundry alternative/amazon) which extract over 90% of the water. If you don't have one of those and/or you're not planning on getting one, just make sure you wring out the clothes as much as you can.
Overall, I am pleased with it. I'm tired of loading up huge bags into a taxi and heading to the laundrymat. I live in a small apartment so it fits my needs just fine. I can already tell that my life will be much easier with this machine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This little washer works well, does not make a lot of noise and is easy to use. Took it out of the box, threw in some socks and water and soap, plugged it in and turned the dial. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's what they said
Ity very helpful since I live in an apartment
I have only used this once but it seemed to do a really good job at washing. I do have to agree that the tube in flimsy and I a considering reinforcing it. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon User D
This is fine, and the size was right, but I ended up returning it because it's just too annoying having to wring my clothes after the cycle. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Julie WS
Bought two washers to awesome!!! Has saved me so much money,soap and I can stay inside to do laundry instead of dragging dirty laundry around town. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
I place this on top of the toilet seat so I can use the shower head to fill it up with water. It fits in my tiny bathroom. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Jesse