Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 6, 2016
Bought this for our RV works great with the addition of a spinner
on February 3, 2016
This little washer works well, does not make a lot of noise and is easy to use. Took it out of the box, threw in some socks and water and soap, plugged it in and turned the dial. It doesn't spin so a lot of soap stays in the socks and I'm not much for manual labor (hand wringing) so I drain and fill with rinse water twice. Some reviews state issues with the drain hose failing, it does seem quite thin so I try not to stress it when using it and so far so good.
on February 1, 2016
It's what they said
Ity very helpful since I live in an apartment
on January 30, 2016
I'm glad I made the investment
on January 29, 2016
I have only used this once but it seemed to do a really good job at washing. I do have to agree that the tube in flimsy and I a considering reinforcing it. I am very surprised at the level of powder this thing has. Its very powerful and gets clothes clean.I did buy a garment bag and plan on using that on gentle items but I'm a guy and don't really have many. I also noticed that if you overfill the washing machine than sometimes that water comes out of the spout in the up position. Overall I like it. In my first load I washed: 5 washed clothes, size 3x basketball shorts, 1 pair of underwear and a medium size hand towel. Its a good price for the money,
on January 27, 2016
Great
on January 25, 2016
This is fine, and the size was right, but I ended up returning it because it's just too annoying having to wring my clothes after the cycle. The machine itself works fine, however, the plastic clip/hook that keeps the drain tube hanging up during the wash cycle is very flimsy and I can imagine it would break very easily. Once that hook breaks, it would be really annoying to keep the tube upright to prevent the water from emptying out of the tube during the wash cycle.
on January 23, 2016
Bought two washers to awesome!!! Has saved me so much money,soap and I can stay inside to do laundry instead of dragging dirty laundry around town. PLEASE do yourself a favor and but this washer. Have washed over 60 loads in the last couple months without problems. Do NOT overload.
on January 20, 2016
I place this on top of the toilet seat so I can use the shower head to fill it up with water. It fits in my tiny bathroom. I've used it several times a week and so far it has saved me a lot of time and money. I've washed my queen size sheets, jeans, thick sweaters (separately of course). No more carrying my laundry 4 blocks away to the laundrymat.
on January 11, 2016