Gift Packaged Noble Mount Solid Plain Pashmina Scarf with a Complimentary Gift
- 26" wide 67" long with 4" long fringe
- Comes Packaged in a Cotton Pouch with satin bow string accent
- For a limited time, get a free complimentary scarf.
- These graceful wraps are very lightweight, warm, yet delicately woven.
- They can be worn all year round.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Noble Mount® 'Olive N Figs' Pashmina Wraps are not a trend item, they are a wardrobe must-have for all ladies.
Here's why you will absolutely love them -
- This simple elegant pashmina in stunning colors add the perfect finishing touch to almost any outfit.
- These graceful wraps are very lightweight and will come of use anytime you find yourself needing just a little extra warmth.
- An absolutely perfect piece to wear for any enchanting occasion, from casual to formal. You will feel as great as you look.
- Its lightweight and smooth feel makes it a shawl that can be worn all year round.
- The gift of this shawl is like a warm hug.
Click Here to view our complete selection of Noble Mount® Products
Click Here to view Nvie Designs storefront
Just try it and we know you will love it.
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0049UYT8Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
To my eye this scarf is of high quality. My daughter must have felt the same as she bought two for herself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this scarf for two years. It is super soft and durable for harsh winters.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is my second Noble Mount scarf and I am just as pleased with this one as the first. Color is true, fabric is a good quality, soft and there are no offensive chemical odors. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Leach
Lovely scarf which I will give to my friend who appreciates a good scarf. It is a rich brown color. It was a tough decision whether to gift it or keep it for myself!Published 1 month ago by Penny M.