Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Packaging Design: Successful Product Branding from Concept to Shelf
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 5, 2007
This book takes a different approach to packaging development. It has decent amount of information that covers the packaging development process from concept to shelf. However, the book does focus more on packaging appearance or graphic, marketing aspect of packaging. Overall, I believe this is a book that is more suitable for management level rather than for packaging designers or engineers. The book doesn't offer enough details that packaging engineers or designers might be looking for.

If you are interested in knowing the whole process, this is definitely a good book to start up with.
on September 10, 2006
Ms. Krasovec and Ms. Klimchuk have written a first rate analysis of the process of packaging a brand. A resource asset for both design rookies and professionals, Packaging Design: Successful Product Branding from Concept to Shelf highlights important case studies that provide model roadmaps for achieving retail brand recognition. With a focus on environmental considerations, Ms. Krasovec and Ms. Klimchuk emphasize a critical concern for all product marketers.
on December 3, 2014
This book was such a vague overview of the obvious...Googling what I needed got me farther than this book did! "From Concept to Shelf" is a joke...I couldn't finish a design using this book - absolutely no detail into the product or process, just vague descriptions. I don't need the definition of PVC...I need to know how to print on it and what specs should I consider if I need to print on it. If I need a definition, I'll go to Wikipedia! SO incredibly disappointed that I spent $35 on this book and I can't return it. What a joke.
on February 11, 2010
This book is very helpful. I bought it for class, it's about $15 cheaper on Amazon than at my school bookstore. The book shows great examples of package design and has been very helpful in helping me a lot in my package design class.
on September 30, 2006
This book has it all, the perfect addition to a Package Designers Library. Krasovec and Ms. Klimchuk have thoroughly explained to how a package is developed and also show the thought process of today's package designer. This book has been a long time coming!
on October 26, 2015
Was as expected. In great condition. Definitely worth the cost. Would order again from this seller.
on May 16, 2016
This was awesome book! I use this book as reference alot!
on January 12, 2015
very good product
on February 1, 2012
The book does explains everything about the basics of packaging design, so that a packaging designer can have the knowledge he/she needs to make a better packaging design.