- Case of 80
- Made from Wood
- TOP:7 X 4.3" B:5.1 X 2.9 H:2.1" / 180 X 105. 130 X 75. 55mm
- Can Be Baked In Up To 440 Degrees F/220 Degrees C; Comes with Silicone Paper Liner With Right Size; 100% Natural & Biodegradable;
- Bake and serve your culinary creations in one beautiful piece, 100% natural and sewn with natural fiber
- Made from wood, Microwavable, biodegradable
- 120 pieces (2 packs x 60 pieces)
- Can be baked in up to 440 Degrees F/220 Degrees C, Comes with silicone paper liner
- 26 oz. capacity, Top: 7 x 4.3", Base: 5.1 x 2.3", H: 2.3"
Have one to sell?
PacknWood Juliet Wooden Baking Mold, 7-Inch Long x 4.3-Inch Wide at Top, 5.1-Inch Long x 2.9-Inch Wide at Base, 2.1-Inch High (Case of 80)
|Price:||$85.36 ($1.07 / Baking Molds) + $8.65 shipping|
Ships from and sold by Supply City, Inc..
2 new from $85.36
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||80|
Made of wood, our Nature Bake wooden baking molds offer you the option of baking and serving your... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Made of wood, our Nature Bake wooden baking molds offer you the option of baking and serving your culinary creations in one beautiful piece. From the table to the oven, charmingly quaint and rustic, they are perfect for both sweet and savory recipes; a great way to show a homemade touch. All our wooden molds are 100% natural and sewn with natural fiber. Packnwood is a well-established French manufacturer that specializes in the design and manufacture of elegant disposable food packaging. Packnwood offers the largest selection of plates, skewers, mini dishes, bake ware, serving-ware which are made from the most unique and natural materials: Bamboo, Wood, Palm Leaf, Sugar Cane and Cornstarch all with a French touch to the design and presentation. Measurements are done in LxWxH format
Top Customer Reviews
By Leah123 on March 4, 2014
Verified Purchase1 Comment Sending feedback...
Loved the product. Baked bobka in them and they turned out perfect. I wish there was instructions in the box but I figured it out..
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Want to discover more products? Check out these pages to see more: unique baking supplies, juliet print
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.