5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted
Thank goodness they run negative feedback on items - someone complained that this paper was too thin, and I was looking for thin brown paper! So I bought it and it's perfect for what I wanted it for. It is light, but it's not anywhere near tissue paper. In fact, it's in between tissue paper and brown paper bags.
Published 21 months ago by J. Dennis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I ordered this Kraft paper to use for my wedding. I was hoping for a darker and thicker paper. This paper is very light and super thin. It's fine for packaging and gift wrap so I will keep it, but will have to find something else for the wedding. Also, shipping took several weeks!
Published on May 8, 2012 by Annie the Nanny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted, May 11, 2013
J. Dennis "kodo23" (Northwest United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacon Kraft Paper Roll 36 in. x 100 ft. roll brown (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars as advertised, October 25, 2011
I'm changing to a new color scheme for decorating our tree this year ... this ist he perfect neutral color to use to wrap my gifts. I'll use ribbons to add color.

5.0 out of 5 stars No mess, January 31, 2011
I bought this paper to use under my husband's deep fryer. It is perfect. The box is well designed to dispense the amount of paper desired. The thickness and quality of the paper prevents the grease from leaking thru. When he is through frying, I just throw away the mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wrapping paper, January 1, 2012
I ordered 2 rolls for Christmas wrapping paper, I should have only ordered one, it really goes a long way. I used different ribbons and twine for decorating and everything looked fabulous. This paper wrapped nice and doesn't crease up, everything looked crisp and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, March 17, 2014
I use this paper for clothing patterns when designing new outfits. Works great! I like thicker paper for this as the patterns are more reusable and don't fall apart with multi-use.

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, July 10, 2012
I ordered this paper to use as gift wrap with colorful grosgrain ribbon. The texture was perfect for wrapping and the gifts looked great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wrapping Christmas presents., December 25, 2012
Lots of paper. Thin enough to make wrapping presents easy, but thick enough that the kids didn't see through the paper to know what they were getting. Would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars thin enough to easily fold, yet not see through., October 14, 2014
I got this to use mainly as wrapping paper. Paper is thin enough to easily fold, yet it is NOT see through. Roll is good size- much better deal than pre-printed gift wrap. Also, the paper roll comes in a box that makes it easy to store, use, and cut! Awesome buy! It should take me a very log time to use this up, when I eventually do, I will definitely get more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, December 13, 2012
Charity Klein (Hixson, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Fast shipping, great quality paper. It is sturdy and slightly slicker on one side than the other. I am wrapping beautiful christmas presents with it and white ribbon. Great also for crafts with kids.

Does not include a cutter on the box! Must use scissors

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Pacon Kraft Paper Roll 36 in. x 100 ft. roll brown
$18.49 $13.91
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.