5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized "check in bag" is lightweight
This bag is 25", which is a good medium sized bag for checked luggage. I had to replace my 28" bag from my last trip (a mouse got in it and ate two handknit hats and one of a pair of Thorlo socks, which was NOT cool.) 28" is pretty large anyway, so a 25" is really a more useful size, and along with a carry-on, works for most trips for me.

The bag has webbing...
Published 12 months ago by Joanna Daneman

3.0 out of 5 stars While this bag states it is a 25" bag, ...
While this bag states it is a 25" bag, that measurement includes the wheels, not the bag itself, which is barely 23". I needed a mid size bag and this is not it.
Published 4 months ago by Debbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized "check in bag" is lightweight, December 4, 2013

The bag has webbing inside to prevent slashing; this was my first concern as hard-sided luggage looks tempting, but some of it is heavy, and some hard sides get really damaged in handling. I liked the weight and material but slashing of fabric bags would be an issue, so that was an important feature.

The inside of the bag has a drawstring sack, that lets you compress down your contents for zipping up. The zippers are heavy-duty and meet so you can put on a TSA permissible lock. There are also straps inside for holding contents down, and outside straps as well. There is a useful front zipper pocket that can hold books, music or a small laptop or table, and inside pockets plus a mesh pocket.

The wheels are side mounted so are not all-directional. There is a side handle for lifting onto tables for customs or weigh-in or ease in stowing sideways.

I just got back from a 10 day trip and this bag did VERY well and I was happy with how it rolled through a lot of airports. It was just the right size for what I took along. I'm pretty pleased with this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars great suitcase, February 16, 2013
Mario Mere (Santa Clara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Lightweight and roomy. Easy to handle. The inside pockets are great... can be used to separate used clothing form the clean ones or for toiletries.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are checking in your bags, then this is the bag., February 6, 2014
All the security measures Pacsafe has on their bags are great but for me they are only useful if I'm checking in the bag. In addition to the Pacsafe Luggage Tour Safe 25, I bought the Tour Safe 21. Other than the size they are the same. If I didn't get a GREAT price on the "21" (as I did on the "25") during the holidays from Amazon, I would not have bought it as I would only used it as a carry on. And therefore it's always with me. BUT, the "25", I check it in and for that reason I feel good about having the feeling my bag is tougher to break into (not impossible), Other points, Wheels: Good, Handle: Good, Space: As good as most luggage. Material: Feels tough. Weight: as expected. Used the 25" for International Travels. The Zippers may feel tougher to unzip as it should. If you don't care about Security then there are other bags for you. If you want the peace of mind for your luggage, this is a great bag. I do have a few other Pacsafe items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verrrrrrrry niceeeeeee!!!!, May 19, 2014
N. Mohamad (Kuching, SARAWAK MY) - See all my reviews
All my life, I have been using hardshell luggage for travelling. This is the first time I used soft luggage and I was quite nervous about my stuff getting broken! However, with some "cushioning" with clothes (anything soft) it was GREAT! I love the colour - easy to spot on the conveyor belt. Its beautifully and sturdily constructed and thoughtfully designed.

I love the practicality of the inside compartment, how I can buckle my stuff securely and then pull a drawstring for added security. It was a wonder to pack (and unpack). Closing it shut was a breeze. Picking it up, hauling it up and about and rolling it was easy peasy. I managed to fill mine to about 20kgs, so far so good! Also, it got caught in the rain and yes! It is waterproof!

Easy to clean too, all I had to do was wipe it with antibacterial wet tissue and it looks almost like the first time it came out of the box! Besides this, the security features alone are reason enough to get one!

PS- I got the Pacsafe Prosafe 750 TSA Accepted Key-Card Lock for the bag and it worked out very well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge capactiy!, January 19, 2014
This luggage is really enormous -- it can hold a whole week's worth of needs, even without figuring out "what not to take." It rolls smoothly and was a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It!, September 14, 2014
This is the perfect piece of luggage. The right size. Built-in cinch straps. Several Pockets. Theft-resistant (through zippers/slashing).
If you are going on a trip, this is the ONLY piece you will need. We are on a month-long trip and it's proving to be the perfect choice. Our wisest travel decision yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall Great bag...travels well. Customer service policy could use some improvement!!!, July 29, 2014
Purchased 2 of these for a trip to Europe that was just completed with the family. They travel well and feel secure. Zippers are rugged and stitching appears well constructed. We also used TSA approved combo locks. Handle is sturdy and wheels rolls just fine. Don't expect any expansion options (no zippers, etc)...so can't be overpacked!

Only real issue encountered was one of the 2 cross straps that buckles across the body mysteriously ripped and we have no idea where the ripped piece went? There would have been no reason for a would-be thief to try and cut it since they could have easily unsnapped it instead.... So we are a bit puzzled! (And it was not overstuffed.) I contacted Pacsafe directly and they are sending me the info I need to return it for repair or replacement. While I appreciate that, I am disappointed that the shipping to them isn't covered or reimbursable! They could easily send a prepaid UPS or Fedex form...but apparently not. Thus the 4 stars. I think that may be a little generous because of the shipping issue. Keep in mind this isn't a small item to ship back.

Overall it does the job and gave us piece of mind traveling all over (especially on the european trains).

5.0 out of 5 stars Pacsafe always a great product, June 19, 2014
With the thought that your things are secured with Pacsafe luggage what can you ask more. Great product and sure winner

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, March 26, 2014
Very happy with this product. This is the 2nd one I have bought. I would recommend it for a stay of 2-4 nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend to others, August 5, 2014
My second piece of Pacsafe luggage. First one being an handbag. This one is elegant, and light, small but enough to carry 25 kgs for international travel. Would definitely recommend to others.

Pacsafe Luggage Tour Safe 25