5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 9, 2009
This backpack works great! I used it on a trip to the UK and I was able to hold in an organized fashion a raincoat, a compact umbrella, a couple of guide books, maps, as well as my wallet, passport, and letter size printouts (note that the corners of letter-sized documents do bend a little). It has inside pockets which make it convenient for organizing things, for example passports, boarding passes, mints, lipstick, etc. Also, it has two small hidden pockets on the outside that are very convenient for keeping things handy such as tickets, metro cards, memo notebook, a pen, etc. The security feature that prevents the bag to be opened, although simple, seems to work well for the most part; sometimes it gets twisted and it is hard to open, but in general it works well. I also liked that the zipper can be covered by a flap, providing extra peace of mind. One thing that I didn't like too much was that the inside of the bag was purple! In addition, some of the metal strings of the strap started to stick out by the end of the trip. I am just hoping it lasts because it was an expensive bag...

Bottom line: if you want a proper-sized bag with lots of carrying and organizing capacity that you can use in crowded places without worries, this bag is for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable backpack/sling purse, May 21, 2010
DeeDee (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what I was looking for: a convertible shoulder bag that has adjustable straps, is secure, and has enough pockets. It is not too heavy, all my "contingency items" fit in the pockets, it has two side zippered pockets that are very useful, and it sits comfortably on my back. The only negative is that the vendor sent the wrong color, which I kept because it wasn't a bad change to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, DON'T purchase through Altman Luggage Co.!!!, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Pacsafe Luggage Toursafe Sling Backpack (Apparel)
This bag is awesome! It would be hard for someone to get it open when your wearing it, they would have to steal u 1st! I did not get a chance to take it on my trip to Europe though :( because the company that I ordered it from (ALTMAN LUGGAGE CO.) took 3 weeks to get it to me (even though I live close to where they are!) and they lied about when and whom they shipped it through so it was impossible for me to track it so I would have it in time for my trip. ALTMAN LUGGAGE CO is an IGNOBLE co. It's sad to have poor service But another story altogether to lie about how you do service! THE ARE VERY DECEITFUL! :(

SINCERELY,
Stacey Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag!, April 13, 2010
This bag is perfect, secure and cute. It is light and the red color is super. The shipping was very very fast. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars This backpack was PERFECT for travel, March 13, 2012
BarbS "BarbS" (WV United States) - See all my reviews
I loved this pack for my recent trip-I felt secure on the plane and the cruise ship and all ports. It was just the right size and I got all of my essentials in it that I needed during the day. I didn't have it in the rain, so I'm not sure it would have been rainproof in a downpour-I suspect not. I loved the neutral color and the straps were extremely comfy (even over somewhat sunburned shoulders.)I am a petite woman, so those that want to carry lots may want something a little bigger. Would greatly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and safe, March 7, 2012
Amy Reader (South Shore, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe Luggage Toursafe Sling Backpack (Apparel)
Bought this bag for an overseas trip but am using it daily. I expected it to have safety features- locking zippers, slash proof, secret onseam pockets, but I didn't expect it to be as attractive. The surface has a nice feeling and the bag, when packed does not look overstuffed. The violet lining makes it easy to find things within. Fits my ereader, iPad, and wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ten weeks around the globe, March 3, 2012
I (Nancy) bought this bag in black shortly before my easing-into-retirement trip. What the Toursafe gave me was a secure, subtle, all-purpose and durable sling/backpack for travel that included major cities (eg. London and Bangkok) as well as rough-ride side trips in Sri Lanka and southeast Asia. Brought home now after 10+ weeks, the bag remains unscuffed and shows almost no wear whatsoever.

If I could change anything about it, first I'd have the zipper for the strap/s made longer, because wearing the bag over one shoulder (sling mode), with the zipper only going half the length, looked a bit too sloppy for a nice evening out, for instance.

Other modifications that should be considered: better inside pockets. My coin purse was constantly getting lost in the deep bottom, and the card slots weren't deep or wide enough to adequately hold what I wanted them to.

Other than those problems, I was very happy with the Toursafe's features and consider the bag to have been a valuable asset.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strap adjustment required when switching how the bag is worn, July 21, 2011
I just purchased this bag for a trip overseas. One of the big selling points for me was the versatility of being able to wear it across your back or like a backpack. First I had it on like a backpack and then I zippered the straps and put it on across my back. Without a strap adjustment it really does not lay well on your back. The top strap and top part of the bag lean away from your body. You can fix this by readjusting the one strap but it does reduce the bag's versatility to an extent. Other than that, everything about the bag is just as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sling Backpack, June 5, 2011
This review is from: Pacsafe Luggage Toursafe Sling Backpack (Apparel)
This is a great backpack! I took it with me to South America and appreciated the sturdy material and safety features. It is big enough to comforably hold the basics - wallet, keys, camera, passport, water bottle, tylenol, etc. - and has some pockets inside to help organize things. I tried to stuff mine a little too full and the zipper partially broke, so now it only zips closed in one direction, but I blame that on me rather than the quality of the bag. It is pretty comfortable to wear as a sling backpack and only becomes slightly uncomfortable when you convert the straps and wear it for a while as a regular backpack because the straps are pretty thin. Overall, a good purchase and one I will use on many occasions in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, April 2, 2013
I so love this backpack. I have used Pacsafe products in the past and have loved them. I love the fact that someone would have to go to great lengths to try and remove this product from your possession. Great for travel but I use it around town. It wears well, lightweight and actually fits quite a bit of things in it including an ipad, phones, chargers, make-up, umbrella and jacket and more with ease.

The only thing is that this particular style does not seem to be readily available, I believe it was the last one. I searched high and low before finding it on amazon. But it doesn't matter, because all Pacsafe products are exactly what they advertise it to be. I love my bag. I just wish there were more of this particular style and colors. So if you find one, grab it regardless of the color.