Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 18, 2013
I've gotten a few of these Pacsafe bags in different styles and I like this one the best. It has just enough room for what I really need and it's got a few nice little features that the other bags didn't have. For one, it has an RFID protection pocket for your card wallet. That was smart. It also has a way of tucking in one of the outside zippers so it doesn't hang out and the the other zipper can be clasped closed.
on April 9, 2013
This has all the safety features for going on a trip, and enough room for essentials. The material feels good and the bag is high quality. The only thing I didn't like is it seems to pick up stains easily. The stains came out but you can only spot clean, you cannot throw in washer so you need to be careful.
on August 16, 2013
Great "Purse" to keep valuables with you and safe. Lightweight and looks like a purse. During travel through highly congested areas like train stations, subways and airports we are able to "lock up" valuables and keep them right in front.
on September 11, 2013
Love this bag! It was PERFECT for our trip to Europe. I was able to carry money, passports and my cell phone around safely. It was comfortable to wear everywhere.
on August 2, 2013
I just came back from at month long trip to Europe. This bag came in handy. Carryed my camera and few other things its was perfect size not to big.
on August 2, 2013
Too small so I didn't travel with it. Umbrella would not fit, If a woman is buxom, the bag fit is odd.
on May 30, 2013
I purchased this item for my daughter who was going to travel out of the country. It was the perfect "purse" for her passport and items she wanted to keep on her while traveling. It was "theft proof" and the perfect size. She loved it.
on June 24, 2014
I have several anti-theft bags, backpacks, daybags, etc. from both Pacsafe and Travelon. All serve a good purpose but in searching lately for a bag that would hold the essentials and be most comfortable for shoulder and back issues, this is the best option on the market. It is lightweight and snugs perfectly on the back or can be moved to the front for easy access. It is not big enough to hold a larger reader such as a kindle fire but perfect for smaller readers like the Paperwhite, along with passport, small wallet, sunglass case, and other small items. However, don't plan on packing it full of the "kitchen sink"- that is not its purpose. But for me, it is a perfect solution to the traditional shoulder or cross-body handbag.
on July 8, 2014
This sling pack is well made and very sturdy. Bought it for my father and he has enough room for his wallet, his small tablet and other assorted "stuff". The anti theft/slash mesh feature makes it idea for travel and affords peace of mind in crowded areas known for theft. Recommend this for anyone who travels or just wants peace of mind when out and about.
on March 13, 2014
The bag arrived earlier that I expect it. I thought it will arrive later, but i love that this time it arrives on time using USPS here.
It feels comfy and not to bulky as a guy i don't want to have a bag or a backpack that pick attention from people I want a bag that i could be a protective for my stuff and i don't carry many stuff my cellphone, wallet a bottle of water, sunglasses and two or three things that i need.
The bag has two bags the best is in the inside because of a RDFI I was looking something that protect my information when i travel.
The texture of the bag feels nice it feels like silk but it is not hehe. The step feels secure and gives you a sensation of protection. I really love this bag. Now to take with me for some travel soon.

See 1 answered question