4.0 out of 5 stars I like it
I like the top a lot but the bottoms are a little small. I can still fit them though. I wish you could change the size of the bottoms so you could have like a medium top and small bottom
Published 6 months ago by Savanah Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Push up padded sexy swimwear swimsuit bikini bathing suit
This bathing suit does not at all look like the pic it is hideous!!!!!! It's way oversized. It looks nothing like the pic. I suggest you get a different bathing suit, because you will surely be disappointed if you get this one. This pic lies big time. Very disappointing.
Published 5 months ago by Makenzie Riley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Push Up Padded Sexy Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini Bathing Suit, Black/White (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Push up padded sexy swimwear swimsuit bikini bathing suit, February 7, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, February 5, 2014
This product looks nothing like the picture. The fit is bad and its a different design than what it shows. Just all in all a bad product I recommend not getting it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate this!, April 11, 2014
It claims to be a medium but there is NO WAY!! The top is more like an extra small and it doesn't look like the picture. Not to mention when you try to return it, shipping alone costs $50!!!!!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous! I will never buy from this place again

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., March 4, 2014
I purchased the size medium size and the bottoms should be labeled a small and the top should have been labeled a large. Very disappointed that I can't even wear the swim suit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, April 16, 2014
The bikini in this piv a VS bikini. So whatever you get surly will be different. I say Do not buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Made too small, March 13, 2014
I am a size 4 and the bottoms were made for a little girl and the top was too pointy and too much padding. Cute style

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 5, 2014
I ordered the medium and it fit as though the top was a large and the bottom was a small. Neither are a comfortable fit and I'm a size 6. The black patteren on the white bled to form an orangeish color. There were also grease marks on the bathing suit. I'm not sure that they would even come out. Poor quality and presentation. Do NOT purchase this suit. I wish there was a no star rating because one is deceiving.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but too large, May 27, 2014
It is a nice swimsuit, design and colors... but it is definitely too big for the SMALL size I ordered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, May 21, 2014
This product looks nothing like the picture posted. The bottoms also fit smaller than expected. I would definitely not recommend this. You will be disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›