Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paddington Bear at the Circus
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 11, 2014
I picked this up with another Paddington to introduce this bear to my little cousin, she's 4. I enjoyed sharing it with her & I know she's going to enjoy him as much as I did when I was little. Thanks so much the pictures nice and it was easy to read to her. Cool!
on August 16, 2000
The circus has come to town. The Browns, including Paddington have come to see the show. With Paddington, however, everything is an adventure. This book will be a favorite of all those who read this hilarious book. The colorful and actionful story will have you laughing and smiling for hours. This is one of the best Paddington Books written.
on April 21, 2009
After visiting London, we have purchased a few of the Paddington books for our kids. There are too many words on the page to read this book to a 2.5 yr old but the 7 yr. old is hooked.

Cute plot. Great pictures.
on October 11, 2009
It's Paddington. What's not to love? Well, maybe the dust jacket. Kid books and dust jackets just don't mix well. Another solution is called for. But the books make story time a joy over and over.
on July 20, 2013
I ordered this product for my son who adores Paddington bear and already has several books describing his adventures. In contrast to my previous purchases (all through Amazon), this book arrived in a very poor shape. Seller used inside of Trader Joe's grocery bag to wrap up the book, wrote by hand "To/From" information, then tape it all around, etc. Can you imagine receiving your purchase in this fashion from "a business" operating in the 21st century America? The book itself is all wrinkled inside, and it looks like it was stored for a while in a very humid environment, unlikely a bookstore. I have no interest in returning it because the time I would spend is not worth a trouble, neither I want my money back. However, I would like to alert Amazon to sellers like this and potential buyers as well. Needless to say that this book will not end up in my child's hands. Thank you for reading!
on September 20, 2015
Finishing my collection of Paddington Books for my granddaughter. This did arrive a few days after the expected ship date but no big deal. I knew it was on the way.
on December 25, 2014
Fabulous book that reads very well to a 3 - 7 year old, and that a 7 - 10 year old can read on their own.
on April 13, 2014
Really liked this book and am excited to give it as a gift. It arrived early and just as described.
on February 16, 2008
paddington finds trouble as it finds him and the kids just love it! amusing, amazing bear who cannot ever stay on the sidelines. in all his trials and tribulations, paddington shows it's okay to be afraid - while using one's wits into the bargain. ever helpful, hes' found his way into our kids' hearts much as Mon. Hulot has - a human and a bear making them laugh and squeal and share the thrills of getting into a jam!
on August 4, 2014