4.0 out of 5 stars I'm that idiot, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Paddywhack Lane Bedroom Cottage Play And Carry Case (Toy)
I'm sad to say that today I have finally become that idiot who bought an item not fully reading the description.

I bought this item for my son's friend's birthday. I thought I was getting a really great deal getting this play set that included the doll and outfits by looking at the picture and I thought I read everything but now I see that all this comes with is a box,bed, rug, hangers and a blanket (which is exactly what the description said it will come with). As for the item, it's ok, it's cute, looks well made enough, just not sure if it was worth the money though.

But this is where I will complain about something regarding this listing. Sellers have to realize that they are an online shop and the buyers will assume a lot of trust on pictures and descriptions, that's all they have to go with. I consider myself a pro at buying from Amazon, but I also have bought smartly because the sellers also helped me make well informed purchase. I feel it could have been helpful if the seller had included a picture of the real item (there is one on the actual package) instead of including this picture that includes other accessories, like the doll, dress, hats, etc. Why include this picture when they are not even the real items? Why include this picture when there was a real picture of the item? Had I seen this item in a store, I would not have bought it because I can see that it does not include the accessories and because on the package they thought it was important enough to provide multiple sets of pictures showing what is included, what is not but is possible for play. A little disclaimer that doll and accessories don't include would have been very helpful (which is included on the box).

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great gift for my niece!, July 30, 2011
This review is from: Paddywhack Lane Bedroom Cottage Play And Carry Case (Toy)
I bought this for my niece a month ago and her mom tells me she plays with it everyday! She uses it with the Paddywhack Lane characters as well as some of her other toys. What is nice about this is it is almost a mini dollhouse made of heavy duty cardboard and folds up to be travel friendly. Such cute details too. Definitely pleased with my purchase !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE Paddywhack Lane!, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Paddywhack Lane Bedroom Cottage Play And Carry Case (Toy)
Our family loves everything about Paddywhack Lane! The books are imaginative, well written, and beautifully illustrated. The toys are very well made, colorful, and all around fun to play with. My kids have been getting them out every day for over a year now... no joke... and as a mom in the industry, I don't let my kids collect toys that aren't worth collecting. They are very close to having the whole Paddywhack set :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Paddywhack Lane Bedroom Cottage Play And Carry Case (Toy)
This is an adorable little doll bedroom. The little closure on the outside is perfect to keep it closed when not in use.

Paddywhack Lane Bedroom Cottage Play And Carry Case