Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paddywhack Lane Courtney And Costume Trunk Playset
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

60%
40%

on February 12, 2014
We love Paddywhack Lane products... books and adorable playsets and the pretty tree house, I certainly hope they start making the Paddywhack Lane products again, I think this completes our collection of existing Playsets. This one is SUPER because you can put all the costumes we have collected in the trunk!
on May 1, 2012
my children love this toy, and when we had a problem with courtney's leg falling off, we were able to speak with customer service at paddywhack lane and i have to say that i will buy again because of my experience with bob. i really like supporting small companies trying to make quality toys that teach valuable lessons and paddywhack lane is one of those. thank you paddywhack lane!
on February 2, 2012
My daughter absolutely loves the Courtney costume trunk playset. Her imagination runs wild with this adorable toy. She enjoys changing the outfits and acting out the roles for each one. The trunk it comes with is great for storing all the pieces including the doll! Very nice design and idea.Thank you Paddywhack Lane!
on July 6, 2011
Great Books and Toys to encourage imagination and play!! Love it!! Cute little doll to dress up and pretend, can even play along as you read!! Fun!!! Fun!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2013
I liked that this doll toy was more about using your imagination than "dressing up." And my great-niece loved it.