5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting formula - great overview
Published on July 5, 2006 by Julie C

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is way too thin on information
This book not only doesn't have many pages (48) but also the layout of the book makes it so it could have been even fewer pages. I think you can find most of the info on the net for free.

Published on January 16, 2013 by KV Trout

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting formula - great overview, July 5, 2006
Julie C (Allen, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Padma: An Ancient Tibetan Herbal Formula (Basic Health Guides) (Paperback)
This was a very informative review of this herbal formula. I liked the review of the origins of it's development and it's history, successes and wide usage in Europe. I had not heard of Padma before this and before I try it myself, I like to know how it's been used and it being used elsewhere. Thank You Dr. Fuchs for being a voice of reason in this space. By the way - her newsletter is a great source of info too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Padma Guide Convincing, August 31, 2013
I wanted a summary of Padma and the benefits of using it. And, I wanted to be encouraged to use the product based on some scientific testing. The guide accomplished both objectives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, February 6, 2013
This is a quick read with valuable information on Padma Basic and healing back into balance. It is a great gift and well written in a manner easily understood by anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is way too thin on information, January 16, 2013
KV Trout (Centerville, USA) - See all my reviews

On the plus side it DOES give you the the background of Padma and the basic info you need to know about it. But basically this "book" could have been put out in the form of a 10-20 page magazine format type article and sold for $3 or so.

I think more research could have been done though, to make this book more worth the money. I'd like to see more research on each of the ingredients with references to legit Journal of American Medicine or similar type articles, summarized for the layperson but with sources sited for those who want to delve further into the science of Padma.

In summary, I do not recommend this book. If the author wanted my endorsement she should have spent more time doing research and made a more informative well researched book, not a book that really could have just been an "article".

5.0 out of 5 stars Padma, December 24, 2008
Very good little book very glad to have read it and am trying Padma.Thank you...

4.0 out of 5 stars Padma book, January 6, 2011
I really think this book should be a accessory with the product instead of being sold separately.

It really didn't influence my decision to buy the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 10, 2011
I found this book very interesting and informative, and refer to it constantly. I bought this from Amazon and received it in record time.

3.0 out of 5 stars A commercial., January 8, 2015
J. M. Ratner (Centreville, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Clearly an infomercial for the product, but moderately informative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Padma formula suggested for restless leg syndrome, November 7, 2013
DianeLMT (Wilmington, DE United States) - See all my reviews
interesting information of the history and many beneficial elements of Padma. I had read about Padma as a treatment for restless legs. I did want to know how it is to help that condition. i ordered this book so i can research the valid use of this herbal formula before I tell others to try this herbal formula. If you have restless legs you know how annoying it can be so if this helps..no harm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuchs has recommended it, it has to be an excellent product, November 19, 2014
Dr. Fuchs is the BOMB! I am currently using Padma but have not yet taking enough to feel and see the magic it performs. But I know if Dr. Fuchs has recommended it, it has to be an excellent product. Anyone who want to stop using prescription medication should read all of her books. She really cares about HUMAN BEINGS, not about making MONEY by selling us poisoned pills.

Padma: An Ancient Tibetan Herbal Formula (Basic Health Guides)
Padma: An Ancient Tibetan Herbal Formula (Basic Health Guides) by Nan Kathryn Fuchs (Paperback - Oct. 2003)
$4.95