4.0 out of 5 stars closer to a skinny jean but still works, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Paige Denim Women's Hidden Hills High-Rise Straight Jean (Apparel)
Paige Hidden Hills straight leg are my all-time favorite jean. However, I've found that the fit, nature of the fabric, etc. is highly dependent on the wash. Deep Lake wash is a relatively thin, quite stretchy fabric in a uniform dark blue. This fits more like a skinny than straight cut (similar to in the photo), but is not unflattering, and is SUPER comfortable. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for (which was a true straight leg jean in a heavier fabric), but I still like it enough to keep it. The rise is high enough to contain any muffin top, something I love about this jean. Sized up one size (US8, bought a 30), which is typical for Paige denim in my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, December 21, 2013
These are the sixth pair of Paige jeans I've bought from Amazon this year! Like the others, they are all comfy. But these could be my favorite Paige jeans yet as they are also sexy (well, that's how I feel in them!). They are more skinny than straight but they are really flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paige are the best for curvy gals!, July 21, 2014
Angel Hiker (nyc, ny United States) - See all my reviews
I could not find a crop in a very dark wash by paige so I was glad to see these on reduction and had them altered to inseam 26.
I own many paige curvy fit jeans and they fit and feel great.
When they are rolled up to a shorter crop the inside denim is very dark so they have the appearance of a dressier look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Close but no cigar, August 18, 2014
I needed a size 27 but out of stock...tried a 26 & a 28--hoped one of those would work but they didn't. Regardless, this is a reallly nice jean! True to size & nice & dark denim.