From the Back Cover
Conquer your pain and take back your life!
“Jacob Teitelbaum again breaks new ground with his characteristic insightfulness and compassion for patients. The result is a book that offers practical solutions to heal the underlying conditions that cause pain.”
--Mary Shomon, New York Times bestselling author of Living Well with Hypothyroidism
“An amazing book on pain management by a world-renowned expert! You can once again enjoy and love life to its fullest.”
--Marc Darrow, M.D., Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA School of Medicine
Finally, here is a proven step-by-step program to get rid of the aches and pains that wreak havoc on your life. For years, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum suffered from chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia pain until he learned how to effectively treat it. Based on this firsthand knowledge and his thirty years of experience as a pain specialist, Pain Free 1-2-3 provides more than one hundred treatments along with advice on customizing and combining safe and effective natural, alternative, and pharmaceutical remedies.
Dr. Teitelbaum shows you how to:
- Address what is critical for healing and tissue repair-optimum nutrition and sleep, correcting hormone levels, and eliminating stress
- Create a new, comprehensive, and integrated approach to pain relief
- Treat fatigue, depression, anxiety, and other problems related to pain
Haven't you suffered enough? It's time to say goodbye to pain forever!
Find much-needed relief from:
- Myofascial and fibromyalgia pain
- Acid reflux and indigestion
- Back pain
- Cancer pain and discomfort
- Menstrual cramps and much more
About the Author
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., is the medical director of the Center for Effective CFS/Fibromyalgia Therapies in Annapolis, Maryland.