5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!
Published on September 7, 2011 by EMenzio

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing is tricky
The socks are nicely built and very cute. They're smaller than I expected. Wish I'd ordered a size larger. I'm a ladies 9, and the medium is just a little on the small side.
Published 19 months ago by Chaotic_Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing is tricky, April 12, 2013
Chaotic_Fox (Santa Cruz, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, September 7, 2011
This review is from: 6 Pair Pack New Balance Women's NS6 Expression Sock (Apparel)
I haven't had these socks too long, so I can not say much about the way that they hold up. Even if they only lasted a few months I would buy them again. Other socks were giving me blisters in every area of my feet it seemed. I walk about 5-6 miles at a time and these socks do not slip around at all. I am sure it is because of the low cotton content and they make my exercise so much more enjoyable. If you get blisters, these are the socks to alleviate the problem. Would purchase this product 100 times over!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect socks, March 13, 2012
I use them to run and they are perfect. They are true to size. I wash them a lot and they keep looking like new. Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay up!, February 17, 2012
I always seem to have the problem of my socks falling down into my shoes while I am walking on the treadmill. It's the most annoying thing in the world.
These stay up! They are comfortable and don't slip around at all! I like them so much that I am buying more and I have thrown out all my old socks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, April 18, 2013
I have purchased New Balance footies in the past and really liked them, the fit was perfect and they didn't pull down in heel area. These, however, are extremely tight in the midfoot-arch area which does, on the plus side, prevent them from slipping down in heel area but causes them to just hug too tightly. I have a small foot and don't have a swelling problem. In addition, they are too short and pinch the toes; wearing a shoe size of 8-1/2, these socks labeled to fit 8-10 should not be a problem. I washed them and air-dried them for fear they would shrink.
In addition, your toenails can pull loose some of the elastic threads on the inside of the sock. Did like that they are a thin sock which would be nice for hotter weather but won't be buying more. Had bought a pair of Wrightsocks at a local store which have similar features but wasn't thrilled about the $11 price per pair, however, they are far more comfortable and fit great so guess I'll spend the extra money to get the quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, December 16, 2012
This set of socks is worth it. I'm deployed overseas, so my options are limited. We don't have WalMart here. After a couple of washes they material lost it's disposition and become the lower quality of socks you find at discount stores. I recommend these socks if your expectations are not high.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, February 13, 2013
vicki (lebanon, tn, United States) - See all my reviews
Overall these are nice socks. I find when I run a lot the toes become tight and cause soreness. They are great for other types of exercise or just daily wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running socks I ever had, January 29, 2013
Claudia Leon (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
These are excellent socks for walking or running. They stay put, yet don't pinch or rub. I blister very easily, but not in these socks. They seem unchanged after washing/drying. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for smaller feet, November 26, 2012
I have smaller feet (size 6.5) that are on the narrow side of normal so there are many times where I buy socks and they are just too big or loose on me. I really like these ones - they fit me really well and I like that they are thinner. I live in Florida and am not looking for a bulky sock. I've even worn these with booties which I can't do with bulkier socks.

I use these for general purpose but I also use them for running as well. In the past I use to wear socks that had padding for when I ran, but these work just fine. They fit well so they don't run so I'm very pleased.

I bought these in the colors as well as a pack of the whites and I like them all. My husband says the light pink ones and the grey ones remind him of hospital booties (I guess because of the colors). But, then again, he says a lot of things I pay no mind to. If you're concerned someone will think you've stolen the hospital socks, maybe stick with the white ones. :)

I really recommend these for a basic, well fitted, sock. They have held up well and I'm really pleased with them.

Update - I have had these socks for six months and the ones I wear more often are starting to pill. Elasticity and fit aren't affected but I no longer wear them when I will have to take my shoes off in front of others. I would still buy again though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, August 2, 2012
These are great, they stay in place when running or playing golf, better than any other socks I've owned. They are very discreet in your runners as well.