4.0 out of 5 stars Bandanas
Not sure why the survey is asking me to rate this "toy" but I had to answer the questions about the "toy" in order to write a review. Confused, oh well. I purchased these bandanas for my husband as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. He uses bandanas for sweat rags while working in the yard. At first, I was concerned that they were very stiff when I opened the package,...
Published on January 2, 2012 by mayberry

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Double sided or even entirely fabric printed designs
These Bandanas are a total waste of your money. They are not double sided as the descriptions says. To my utter disgust it appeared that a few of them actually had the design painted onto them with some cheap paint vs. it being part of the fabric print/dye. Huge range of bandana type in the selection... like they found random ones and put them together. Feels like a cheap...
Published on August 12, 2011 by Larry Gentry Jr.

‹ Previous | 15 6 773 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars and the quality is not the greatest. They would not hold a knot straight out ..., August 12, 2014
For the most part, they are acceptable based on cost vs. quantity. The bandanas are boldly stamped made in China, and the quality is not the greatest. They would not hold a knot straight out of the package, so I had to wash them first. They do say they are 100% cotton, so some shrinkage was expected, but they did not shrink evenly. Now they are not square but rectangular. We will see how they are after multiple washings, but I feel they will do the job adequately.

1.0 out of 5 stars This rating is specific to the NYfashions101; navy blue bandanas, not Amazon., November 5, 2014
I purchased the navy blue bandanas from NYfashions101, these bandanas are not 100% cotton. After the first wash almost all the printing came off of them. Unlike the other bandanas I've owned the printing is part of the fabric, the printing on these bandanas were ironed on top of the fabric and came right off after washing, the quality from this particular vendor are cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're bandanas in different colors., July 13, 2014
I'm a guy with long hair. I needed something to hold my hair back. I don't like hair bands or anything elastic. Bandanas produce a secure hold without bunching my hair to the top of my head like a mushroom cloud. Also, color. Seeing a pink bandana on a man's head implies confidence. Recommended for hippies and people who want to look interesting but are actually not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy Scarves, June 22, 2014
These were disappointing on a few levels. First, I guess I didn't realize you get 12 of all one color. The picture of different colors together is kind of misleading. Now I have 12 lime green bandanas. Second, the shipping was very delayed with no explanation. Finally, they are extremely thin, stiff, and scratchy. Hopefully they will soften up after washing, but nothing will help the thin material.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, May 22, 2014
When I ordered the Bandanas I was hoping for the variety of colors they displayed in the picture. When I received my package, It did not arrived on time. I only got 11 of the 12 bandanas, and I only received 5 colors, two of each color except one because I only got 11 bandanas. They are not 20"X20" like it states in the description and not to mention the thread count is ridiculous. Don't waste your money on these. I assure you could find better quality products like this for the same price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again, May 12, 2014
They fit but they are not even and these are the cheapest quality bandanas I ever bought and some of them got extra dye all over them and after first wear threads came loose

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, April 22, 2014
The quality on these isn't the best, but it's a great price. My biggest complaint was that I got 4 of the same color rather than 12 different colors. Also they're not printed on both sides, but I was ok with that

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, April 22, 2014
I run through bandanas playing racquetball and gardening. So the bulk price and 100% cotton is a great deal for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, March 15, 2014
Good bandanas! We used them as party favors for the kids and everyone loved them! Great buy for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, March 10, 2014
amazing price and super quality set. bought for my daughters rodeo party as gift for the kids to take home and they went gaga as bandits/sheriffs. cant beat happy kids!

‹ Previous | 15 6 773 | Next ›

Paisley Bandanas By The Dozen 100% Cotton 12-Pack 22" x 22"
$36.99 $6.66 - $29.97