4.0 out of 5 stars Great
I really wasn't expecting them to be as big as they are, I'm use to the smaller bandanas so this worked perfectly for what I want to do with them. Can't wait and I hope my idea for them works out. They also got here fast I wasn't thinking I'd get them for another week.
Published 11 months ago by Amanda

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price...
Published 11 months ago by Lauren

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price..., October 8, 2013
I cheaped out and got what I payed for. These are very thin. If you just need something cheap, that's ok, They don't seem like they're gonna fall apart or anything, but i personally bought them to tie dye, which I wouldn't recommend them for. Being so thin, the dye really bled throughout them and got muddled, and i don't expect them to ever get that nice soft used bandana feel to them, they're just rough and stiff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for ..., June 14, 2014
Washed once in cold water and they are frayed. Another great prodect of china. Find some good bandanas from a U. S. source.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful - you may be on the end of a run., June 20, 2014
Ordered a dozen for a party - one of them was new and nice and ready. 11 of them looked like they had been dug out of the trash, they were wadded up and stained. I suspect that someone tried to dye them from some other color, one was yellow and they rest were some electric color that I would describe as mellow-yellow the drink. All had mysterious blue stains throughout. If you order, do so with time to return. Most businesses would never let these products out the door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut Thin to Win, December 10, 2013
Jbone "j" (Medford Oregon) - See all my reviews
Overall this item has served my needs. Their inexpensive so let's start there. Yes their a little on the this side. Yes they fade in the wash. Yes a 27" hanky is more diverse and usefull. These on the other hand are perfect for Ranch work, monkey wrenching, crafts, throwing on the dog, placing in the car for emergencies. True they are thin cotton and are not soft and supple as cashmere. If you need to wipe hands with grease you won't cry when the print is forever stained or heaven forbid it goes in the trash after only a few washes. Likewise when it falls out of your pocket in a undisclosed location somewhere in your field, you won't cry about it. If your looking for a high airloom quality hanky, and may have your initials sewn in This Ain't For You,

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but, you get what you pay for..., June 2, 2014
First, let me say that my bandanas arrived in short order and the product was exactly as described. If you need some inexpensive bandanas, these might be worth a look.

The color assortment and the colors themselves were fine. They've gone through a couple washes already and I don't notice any fading in either the color or pattern. I did, however, notice some fraying after the very first wash; not too bad and I don't suppose that they'll fall apart or any such but, nevertheless they are fraying a little and this is after the very first wash. On one particular bandana, the fraying wasn't just at the edge either, it was in the middle. YMMV.

Also, be aware that these are not square in shape, they are rectangular and so if you care about them being perfectly symmetrical, you may want to reconsider. This probably won't be an issue for most but it pokes at my OCD so I thought I'd mention it.

Finally, when it comes to overall quality, these aren't too bad. But, while these bandanas aren't bad, they aren't exactly great either... The fabric isn't all that soft and they aren't very heavy in feel. They're worth the price paid but in the future I'll probably spend the extra money for some softer, heavier, and generally higher quality bandanas as they're often an integral part of my wardrobe.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely feel that these are worth the money and I'm glad I bought them. And, while they may not be perfect for me, I expect that they'll do just fine for most and at a great price to boot!

3.0 out of 5 stars I knew the low price would have drawbacks..., July 5, 2014
These are VERY THIN and STIFF cloth compared to my other bandanas that look the same. These are also made in China. These do not compare in quality to my USA-made bandanas.

If you are looking for a high quality bandana like the old USA-made ones, do not buy these. But if you want an inexpensive bandana for occasional use, these are OK.

I would not purchase these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stiff Bandannas, June 9, 2014
While the color and size of this product are ok, the stiffness due to sizing is terrible. I have already washed twice after soaking in fabric softener and they are still stiff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my project, May 21, 2014
I am hosting country themed bridal shower and purchased several dozen of these bandanas to be sewn together for tableclothes. The quality was very good and the colors are very vibrant. The finished product was exactly what I was hoping for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bandanas, May 11, 2014
Shirley H Evans (Johnson City, Tx) - See all my reviews
Bought itiems to use as table decorations at a reunion. Right size, right price, and colors are great. Delivered as promise.

Rate and Discover Movies