on March 20, 2014
I realize that one usually gets what one pays for, but if I had realized the quality of this set before I ordered it, I would have asked them to pay ME. Here's the one positive thing I can say: they fit. They are horribly made, the seams are crooked, and as I was putting on the bottoms, I felt a thread hanging. I didn't pull it, but just felt along the seam, and as I did that, the seam unraveled--it had not even been attached by the sewing machine--it was just sitting on top of the fabric.I was foolish enough to try to salvage the hem with a needle and thread, but the fabric is such that it wouldn't even hold the thread. At that point, I couldn't return them in good conscience. Believe me, the quality is incredibly poor, and had I seen these up close in a store for $5, I Would have thought them overpriced. Unfortunately, I'm not exaggerating. Perhaps it was a bad day for someone on a sewing machine, but there should at least be some sort of quality control. It would appear that that job is the consumer's, not the seller's.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again