Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 12, 2014
The robe itself is really nice- soft and comfortable.
My only complaint is that the stock photo of the "blue" robe really appears to be more of an eggplant purple. I ordered 4 of these robes for my bridesmaids. Just got them in and they are definitely a really dark navy blue. There is absolutely no hint of purple.
I am going to exchange them for a different color/style.
on April 24, 2014
I like wearing this robe around the house. It feels and looks great, I love the design. The sleeves are a bit wide which is only an issue if I'm cooking or cleaning wearing it. It has a string on the inside so both sides get secured, you don't have to worry about the robe slipping or revealing too much. I would purchase again.
on October 8, 2014
Have worn this nightly for over a year now, wash in cold and hang dry it probably 100 times, and it still looks brand new. Not even a frayed string. Fits great, inner tie string makes it fit more securely, sleeves are short enough to not get in the way when I'm washing my face etc. but still look normal. I am 5'9" and 145 lbs, and ordered a medium, hits at the knee and sleeves hit at lower forearm.
on February 14, 2014
I am 5'1" and 9 months pregnant (175 lbs). I bought this robe to wear in the hospital and throw away when we leave, if necessary. It is of better quality than I anticipated and the colors are pretty. The sleeves are much longer than I expected for a medium, and it more than adequately covers me. I wish I had purchased the small size!
on September 24, 2014
The color is as shown and is beautiful. It's a nice feeling satin robe that has a inside tie as well as a sash. Though, being satin, it doesn't hold the robe shut as well. The sleeves are wide, which can get in the way with certain activities. The length is great, hitting above the knee. I ordered this when pregnant, and used it in the hospital after delivery. It was easy to open and breastfeed without totally untying. It's cheaper than some lesser quality ones you'd find at the store. I would recommend.
on May 9, 2014
I got a medium and usually wear a medium. I could have gotten a small to fit better. Also, while it is slick and shiny, it's somewhat annoying because I have to tie it tight to keep it closed and really pay attention when I'm doing something or it will have slipped opened. This is even with a interior tie. It does have pockets, which I like. I will keep it but next one will be a cotton blend.
on August 4, 2014
It's very comfy and feels super nice while on. Perfect for lounging around in!

I sized up because I wanted a large and comfy robe, but I feel like that was unnecessary. Then again, for a lounge robe the fit doesn't really matter.

For the price, you do get a nice robe. If you like the pattern, then go ahead and grab one!
on January 29, 2014
I normally wear a MD/LG...and I thought I read someone write that this ran too small...but no way!! I was SWIMMING in it. I wouldn't mind it a little big...but the sleeves went way past my fingers. Too bad because this is definitely a keeper. I love the feel, the color (they call it blue..but its purple) I ordered a blue and got a purple. The color didn't matter to me so that was ok. I have requested a return and now have to wait for the credit so I can order a Medium.
on June 27, 2014
i also got sent 2 and charged for 2 when I only needed one.
My daughter kept it but I don't appreciate being told one color and
being sent a different one, and I thought amazon sent a warning if something was
ordered twice?
on May 15, 2014
the fit was great, very soft and comfortable. not too short too, which was nice because I got this to wear around the house in spring and summer instead of my more thicker robe. I love this robe, very lightweight and overall a great buy! no critics necessary, was exactly what I was looking for!