4.0 out of 5 stars great pants, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Pajama Jeans Boot Cut - Store Returns - Inspected by Evelots (XL) (Apparel)
fit perfect so know your size plan ahead so they will always fit. the legs are alittle big but maybe with a few washes they will shrink the legs.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, June 13, 2014
i bought these after my mother got hers. I was a little hesitant about getting them cause of the right size. I have a hard time finding clothes to begin with. So i received them in a good amount of time and tried them on. The fit great i don't have the gap at the top in the back and they are very comfortable. I have worn scrubs for over 8 yrs now i am in a office setting that let us wear jeans on Friday. i use to regret wearing jeans cause they are some time uncomfortable but i can see my self wearing these and being able to enjoy the last day of the work week.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best "jeans" ever!!, June 23, 2014
I bought these on a whim and I love how the fit! The legs are a smidge long but with the right shoes, it works great! I was a little hestitant about the size because I just recently lost a bunch of weight and I was thrilled when they fit perfectly.

Rate and Discover Movies