Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2013
I never write reviews, but I always read them. I always want people to be specific about the fit and quality, so here goes my effort. These are very comfortable and soft. The fabric is thick enough to not be see-through. I wear a size 18 and the XL fits exactly how I would want pajamas to fit, loose and flowing, but not too baggy. In fact, I would say, they fit me just like the model looks in hers. I washed and dried them with no issues. I also have bamboo sheets. I highly recommend both.
44 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2013
I really like these pjs and after reading the reviews decided to get a small size, where id normally get a medium in pjs. I am 5ft5, 130lbs (so generally average height and weight) and a "small" size are a little too big. If I could give any advice I would say order the small size unless you are extra large. As the small really is big enough EDIT: one year later I have washed them a million times and still as good as the day I bought them
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
I bought these PJs for my wife for Christmas. The package arrived in plenty of time and was elegantly wrapped. As soon as she tried them on, she fell in love with them. She loves pink, but the biggest surprise was they didn't make her itch like many PJs do. She commented that "These are the Best PJs Ever." I couldn't be more pleased.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2012
These are the most comfortable PJs I ever wore. Very soft! They run big. I had to return the Medium for a Small but shipping was free both ways! Nice. Fast delivery, good customer service...good purchase
on January 23, 2014
Not that she's hard to please. Lord knows, she isn't. And not that she's an odd size. Definitely not. I would never even hint at such a thing. I like sleeping inside too much for that. But clothing bought on line has a nasty habit of not fitting as expected, so I went into this purchase with the tingly feeling you get when you're deep inside a vast cavern and the stalactites are dangling overhead like the Sword of Damocles.

But the Women's Jersey Pajamas (Bamboo Bliss) were finally the perfect fit and feel for She-who-will-not-be-denied-comfort. She oohed and aahed and gave kisses. Then she turned from the puppy and said thank you to me. What more could anyone want?

Ok, look. They're just pajamas, right? Oh no. So much more. They're the clothes you get into when you need to feel de-stressed, comfy, cozy, warm, and safe. They're the garments you wear when at your most intimate with the person you most cherish. Or your husband. So they need to be just right. And these are just right. This gift is what constitutes major points in the game of marriage. And let's face it, guys - we don't do all that much to garner major points on a daily basis.

So buy these pajamas and get points. Big points. Big, juicy, come-to-mamma points. You'll thank me later.
on December 1, 2009
I have been looking for a pair of pink pajamas for a while and these fit the bill. They are well made and very comfortable. Excellent value for the money. Shipping was super fast, thanks!
on December 8, 2009
I bought the pajama set for my wife as a gift. The set was gift wrapped and packaged beautifully. I would recommend selecting the gift wrap option. It just makes the whole experience memorable. My wife loves the set and she loved the way it came packaged. Thanks
on January 7, 2011
I gave your pink pajamas to my daughter for Christmas...she LOVES them and has told me so every time we talked since the holidays. What a nice thing to give a gift that has been so well received! They are everything they were described as being.
on February 9, 2014
I ordered these a size down from my normal size and they are still very big. The pants fit with the drawstring tightened all the way, but at 5'3" I can wear the top as a nightgown. I am doing that and wear the pants separately with a t-shirt. They are very soft and the color was accurate.
on September 6, 2013
I love these pajamas, but I have now had two pairs sent to me with quality issues. The first one had a nick cut into the band of the neckline trim and the second had the same thing plus a big hole in one of the pockets. I am giving this company one last try because I really like the fabric and the style. My fingers are crossed.