Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$52.54 - $170.00

on January 13, 2014
I wanted to like this boot. It looks good, was comfortable and warm. But the first time I wore it I realized that not only was it not waterproof (as advertised) but it can't handle even small amounts of water and lets it right through at the toe. A boot that advertises itself as "waterproof" should do better than that.
on January 6, 2015
I have owned two pairs of Guardo boots. I loved the first pair I got! They're stylish, comfy, warm, and I wore them every day over winter.

The time came to get new boots and I liked these so much I decided to get another pair. HOWEVER, when they arrived I noticed that the boots weren't the same shape! My right foot fit comfortably in the boot, but my left foot was all cramped. Upon inspection the toebox on the left boot is much more narrow and angular and the boot is all-around narrower, not providing the same room the right boot does.

The photo doesn't do justice to how much narrower the left shoe is. (Yes, I ordered the right size, and yes, my feet are the same width)
Still like the brand, but sad to get defective boots.
review image review image
on February 14, 2016
For some reason all Pajar boots (or 80% of them at least) are too narrow for my left foot only. My right is just fine, but my left gets squeezed enough so that I've had to return several pairs - I bought another pair thinking I had bought one with a specific design defect but alas, my left foot just kept getting squeezed. I also thought that perhaps I had something wrong with my left foot that was causing it to swell or something, but I tried on a number of other boots made by different companies and never had this problem. It's kind of crazy.

I didn't love the style of these particular ones anyway, so it wasn't a huge buzzkill.
on June 12, 2014
Needed a pair of shoes for the winter but didn't want to look like some poser in hiking shoes (I live in the city and don't hike). These definitely saved me on more than one occasion. I've managed to step in puddles that I assumed would leave me soaked, but my feet stayed dry. Will definitely buy another pair if these ever wear out.
on January 20, 2015
Warm, seemingly waterproof, comfortable. Color scheme not as pictured, but I still like them very much. I'm wearing them now. REVISED: Four weeks after receiving these, the left boot ripped right next to the laces. Just outside the return policy. Terrible - don't waste your money.
on April 8, 2016
Not the best pair of boots I've ever own but they served their purpose for what I needed them for. They may be a tad too pricy though for the quality because they are certainly no Timberlands. Arch support is good not great and they are reasonably comfortable.
on January 8, 2014
Everything was as expected and even more! The boots are warmer than expected and the feel and construction is great.
on November 25, 2014
The size runs little small but they have a good quality and light I didn't probe them in the snow yet.
on February 12, 2014
I got this boot with high expectations, as it is not cheap. Thus far, I have not been let down, and the build quality seems strong and they are comfortable. If any wear and tear does happen soon, I'll be sure to update this review.
on February 20, 2015
Love the Boats. Very Warm, Stylish and makes Walking in the Snow and on Ice Very Easy!