5.0 out of 5 stars Pajar winter boots
Everything was as expected and even more! The boots are warmer than expected and the feel and construction is great.
Published 8 months ago by Sebastien

3.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof
I wanted to like this boot. It looks good, was comfortable and warm. But the first time I wore it I realized that not only was it not waterproof (as advertised) but it can't handle even small amounts of water and lets it right through at the toe. A boot that advertises itself as "waterproof" should do better than that.
Published 8 months ago by Alaricius

3.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, January 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pajar winter boots, January 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but I love it., June 12, 2014
Shaan M Obney (PAWCATUCK, CT, US) - See all my reviews
Needed a pair of shoes for the winter but didn't want to look like some poser in hiking shoes (I live in the city and don't hike). These definitely saved me on more than one occasion. I've managed to step in puddles that I assumed would leave me soaked, but my feet stayed dry. Will definitely buy another pair if these ever wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Pajar Men's Guardo Snow Boot (Apparel)
I got this boot with high expectations, as it is not cheap. Thus far, I have not been let down, and the build quality seems strong and they are comfortable. If any wear and tear does happen soon, I'll be sure to update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Pajar Men's Guardo Snow Boot (Apparel)
These are warm. My blundstones died out on me after a few winters, and just got these in the mail a few days ago.

So far they are really warm, dry, and look cool.

Really happy with my boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and Warmth, January 13, 2014
Stylish and keeps feet dry in snow and slush. Not too outdoorsy in style, about as fashion forward as you can get and still be waterproof.

Pajar Men's Guardo Snow Boot