Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on February 28, 2013
Okay, bought this as a little birthday gift to go along with some bottles of wine. Functionally, this guy deserves a one star because he is too small to create a seal in most wine bottles, but since everyone thought he was so funny I gave him two. I think the makers of this product need to either enhance his package or use a more rubbery material that can create a seal.
33 comments65 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
Purchased for 68 year old neighbor of mine and he got a big kick out it as did his wife. Only problem was we stuck the long end into his birthday cake and no one would lick the icing.
22 comments95 of 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
Too small to be a bottle stopper. Cheap plastic material. Smaller than I thought it would be. Okay for a gag gift, but wish I had not ordered it.
33 comments55 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
I was really excited to get this bottle stopper because I thought it would be funny. The black rubber rings came off after using it one time. It doesn't keep the wine from leaking out. It was a waste of money.
11 comment53 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
make me laugh when ever i re-open my wine now. great way to start off my night and all my friend get a real kick out of it too. great buy and it seals pretty well so far!
review image
on September 18, 2011
I loved this product! It is such a fun gift for the fellow wine drinker! It is easy to clean, and it works well. Every now and then I would come across a bottle neck that was just a strange size and he wouldn't fit, but most of the time he does his job well.
on August 21, 2012
I tried it in several wine bottles and it was loose... just didn't fit. I was very hopeful because I thought it make great gifts and bought four of them.
22 comments20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
It wouldn't fit into any bottles! it really sucks

Avoid like the plague!
It is the biggest gyp of all time!
on October 6, 2015
Bought 3 to give as gifts. one was in two pieces before I even got to try it. No evidence of any glue. I washed one to try it. Fits snuggly in the bottle. Tried to remove it and that one came apart. Now I am out $20 worth of wine and the price of the stoppers (past 30 day return). I would give the 3rd as a gag gift, but someone will eventually use it and it will probably be stuck in the bottle as well. Disappointment on what could be a fun gag.
review image review image
on February 26, 2014
So, we live on a fairly quiet street, and as it turns out, is full of really really old people!!! We like to have a good time and have parties pretty regularly, which seems to annoy all the old neighbors. When a younger couple moved in 3 houses down, we were super excited that there was someone on the block that we could relate to. They decided to throw a housewarming party a few months after they moved in, and being neighborly, invited everyone on the block. We decided to bring a bottle of wine, the Happy Man stopper and this super hilarious Middle Finger House Key,(so they will NEVER forget us, since they have to use it every time they walk in the front door!). When the 75 year old woman that lives across the way came in and helped herself to the wine, the look on her face when the Happy Man came out of the bottle was priceless!! My wife almost spit her red wine out all over the neighbor's new carpet!! Anyway, this and the gag key were super funny additions to a great evening, and we laugh about it all the time with our new friends down the street!!
11 comment16 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse