Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 28, 2013
Okay, bought this as a little birthday gift to go along with some bottles of wine. Functionally, this guy deserves a one star because he is too small to create a seal in most wine bottles, but since everyone thought he was so funny I gave him two. I think the makers of this product need to either enhance his package or use a more rubbery material that can create a seal.
33 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
Purchased for 68 year old neighbor of mine and he got a big kick out it as did his wife. Only problem was we stuck the long end into his birthday cake and no one would lick the icing.
22 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
Too small to be a bottle stopper. Cheap plastic material. Smaller than I thought it would be. Okay for a gag gift, but wish I had not ordered it.
33 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
I was really excited to get this bottle stopper because I thought it would be funny. The black rubber rings came off after using it one time. It doesn't keep the wine from leaking out. It was a waste of money.
11 comment|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2015
Bought 3 to give as gifts. one was in two pieces before I even got to try it. No evidence of any glue. I washed one to try it. Fits snuggly in the bottle. Tried to remove it and that one came apart. Now I am out $20 worth of wine and the price of the stoppers (past 30 day return). I would give the 3rd as a gag gift, but someone will eventually use it and it will probably be stuck in the bottle as well. Disappointment on what could be a fun gag.
review image review image
on August 22, 2013
make me laugh when ever i re-open my wine now. great way to start off my night and all my friend get a real kick out of it too. great buy and it seals pretty well so far!
review image
on September 18, 2011
I loved this product! It is such a fun gift for the fellow wine drinker! It is easy to clean, and it works well. Every now and then I would come across a bottle neck that was just a strange size and he wouldn't fit, but most of the time he does his job well.
on August 21, 2012
I tried it in several wine bottles and it was loose... just didn't fit. I was very hopeful because I thought it make great gifts and bought four of them.
on February 4, 2016
I used it to cap a bottle of white wine; put it in the frig for a day. When I went to remove for a drink the next night; the penis remained in the bottle. his penis is now at the bottom of the bottle. Poor quality glue or none used in China. Good for a laugh though.
review image
on January 16, 2014
It wouldn't fit into any bottles! it really sucks

Avoid like the plague!
It is the biggest gyp of all time!