Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paleo Breads 30 Delicious Loaf, Muffin and Cake Recipes
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 27, 2014
I have only tried one recipe, but I have to tell you it was worth getting the book. I tried Bread Loaf or Loaf Bread...It is not bread, but it is so much better than no bread. I have eaten it plain, with butter, and with Almond Butter, alone and with a meal. All I can say is, THANK YOU! I look forward to trying other recipes once I have done my shopping. God bless you, Jessica.
on July 7, 2014
I have only tried one of the recipes, though I bought some ingredients that I'll need for others that I've earmarked. I personally liked the apple cinnamon bread I made, but my son and grandson were not fans. I hope some of the others will be bigger hits. But, the rating is based on my personal experience, so if you want to try something different that is basically Paleo to boot, give the book a try. I only paid $.99 so it was a bargain.
on January 31, 2014
Delicious recipes for those of us who can't have gluten, sugar, yeast etc but still want breads, muffins and cakes. If you are wanting a healthy alternative to the old unhealthy weight gaining lifestyle this book is one of the best. Thanks.
on June 24, 2014
I haven't tried the recipes yet but I'm looking forward to it. I've read through the combinations and they all look yummy. The "proof is the pudding" though and I'm anticipating some delicious treats.
on September 3, 2013
30 different and tasty recipes all about my favorite food. BREADS and cakes! Paleo bread! What could be better? I bought this book for the cover. The dessert looked so pretty and impressive and since I like to entertain, I bought it. I'm happy I did. So far I've made the Cinnamon Apple Mug Muffins and several cakes. All of the recipes have turned out perfectly so far! Yay!
on January 10, 2014
I'm new to the Paleo approach to baking. I am pleasantly surprised how delicious these recipes are! I will be sticking with Paleo.
on September 3, 2013
This book is a bread-lovers dream. 30 great bread recipes, including some of my all time favorites, like banana bread and pumpkin bread. All the recipes follow the Paleo diet, which makes them all the better! If you enjoy baking and eating delicious bread, this is where your adventure begins!
on January 9, 2014
I am transitioning into a paleo/primal so this is exactly what I need!! Getting ready to start on some of them now!
on February 20, 2014
This is an excellent cookbook, very healthy recipes!!! I am so glad that I bought this cookbook, it is truly a wonderful addition for my baking.
on March 10, 2014
I loved all the wide range of recipes. Cannot wait to try them out! This was a great intro into how to cook breads the Paleo way.