Books with Buzz Courage To Act by Ben S. Bernanke Learn more Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Learn more

A Paleo Diet Is Not As Bad As I Thought

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 22, 2012 8:37:07 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 22, 2012 8:39:22 PM PDT]

Posted on Oct 22, 2012 8:38:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 22, 2012 8:39:13 PM PDT
I was put off the diet when I heard it was also called the caveman diet. I am no caveman! However, after researching the topic a bit more I discovered the diets simply comes down to eating really healthy foods, so it isn't as bad as it sounds. I found a lot answers to my questions in this book and also another one The Paleo Diet. Why It Worked! (Eating Healthy Diet Foods)

Posted on Oct 27, 2012 8:46:23 AM PDT
J. Corcoran says:
If the Paleo Diet fad is so healthy and responsible for brain growth, then why didn't the Neanderthals survive and thrive? They had 300,000 years in Europe following the diet to make themselves into "Einsteins!" Speaking of Albert Einstein, this is what he had to say on the subject of health and survival: "Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 3:32:51 PM PST
Then do you think a vegetarian and or raw diet is not good for the body?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 9:29:23 AM PST
Never take diet advice from a physicist.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 22, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 7, 2013

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet by Robb Wolf (Hardcover - September 14, 2010)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,211)