5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!
I've always been on the search for a great tinted lip balm. I don't like lipstick but love lip balm and subtle color. I've recently been using Yes to Carrots natural tinted lip balm - it's brand new in stores. I love it and love the fact that it's all natural. The downside of this is that it doesn't last very long.

I bought the Palladio on a whim, and purchased...
Published on December 21, 2011 by Nomers

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A TINTED LIP BALM
This is a lipstick in a lip balm container. It's very heavy on coloring, I would not have bought it had I known. On the plus side, it's a pretty color (berry), but you have to layer chapstick on top to get it sheer enough. Definitely not something you can put on without a mirror.
Published on April 18, 2012 by JustAGirlOnAmzn

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, December 21, 2011

I bought the Palladio on a whim, and purchased the Brownie color. It's a very sheer, neutral brownish pink. The color is glossy and subtle just the way I like it. As with most balms, it doesn't last very long either, but longer than the Yes to Carrots brand. You don't need a mirror to apply this, it's very sheer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lip balm!, October 9, 2011
I love me some lipsticks, but I wanted something I could just pull out of my pocket and slather on without thinking about how it looks. This tinted balm is great! I bought it in Brownie, which is a very pretty and natural brown pink. The colors are sheer, so I wouldn't worry about getting a garish shade. It moisturizes very well, stays put for a while, and it came packaged in layers and layers of padding. I really appreciated the care the seller put into assuring I liked I what I got. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Palladio Lip Balm, November 10, 2013
great product .Feels great on my lips.I just dont care for all the glitter sparkle in it.Pretty nice shade over all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lip Balm, October 7, 2010
caroline "Caroline" (Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
I love the way this lip balm glides on with just a hint color! I use it every day!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A TINTED LIP BALM, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm Rosey (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, June 3, 2014
I really like the Palladio lipsticks. They don't feel at all sticky on the lips, and are nice for daywear. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 18, 2014
It lasts, the colors are great. 'Tastes' good, not like some expensive lipsticks which cost a fortune and taste horrible. This keeps my lips moisturized and the colors are attractive!

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected., February 18, 2014
It was okay. Not great. The color is sheer and looks exactly as pictured. I wasn't crazy about it for my skin tone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Palladio Lip Balm - GOLDEN PINK, January 29, 2014
I have been on a tinted balm kick lately, and made a point to order about 5 different brands lately to try out a new repertoire. This Palladio brand has a full, round container (slightly larger than a Chap Stick, but not much) so one sweep across the lips gives full coverage. The Golden Pink shade is a nice medium pink, with a hint of bronzey shimmer. I was worried it would be too light, and look to young for my age (40) but this is actually a very versatile shade. I can't speak much to how long it lasts, as I've only worn it once so far to try it out....but being a lip balm, as opposed to a tint, stain or true lipstick, I wouldn't expect it to last all day, but overall this review is about the container, ease of use, quality & shade - all which are very nice for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pink in a very suttle way., January 9, 2014
I would recommend this. Saw this being recommended by a youtube vlogger and really see why this is a loved balm. Nothing too special but for the prize an absolutely must have.

Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm Rosey