5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!
Love this boot. true to size. color is as pictured. arrived on time. very comfortable. Will likely by another palladium boot soon.

month or so later and still love them. will be buying a pair in black soon.
Published 10 months ago by Gordon

3.0 out of 5 stars Style over performance
I work in a freezer at a local dairy in east texas. My work day consists of constant walking with exposure to milk spills. I can best describe these boots as water resistant only. On Fridays when we clean, everything gets hosed off. A slight stream headed towards the bottom of the tongue will channel water directly into the boot. Do not plan on standing in more than one...
Published 4 months ago by Ross Pritchard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Leather Boot (Electronics)

month or so later and still love them. will be buying a pair in black soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, wear them every day., March 19, 2014
Unlike most reviewers I found the size to be true, I wear a 10.5 so I bought a 10.5, and they fit perfectly. They only took about 4 times wearing them to break them in. I wear these boots every day and I dont even do blue collar work where boots are required. I'm planning on buying a few more pairs in different colors and also some of the canvas ones for summer hiking and camping. Highly recommended especially when they almost half price what you would pay elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., January 18, 2014
Bought this as a throwaway pair of boots for work. Didn't expect much for a $53 pair of boots (and with free shipping) but I was presently surprised by the quality. Extremely light but not flimsy, they appear to be pretty well made. Fit perfect right out of the box. I've been wearing them for the past 3 days and I haven't experienced any discomfort.

For a light pair of quality boots, I say take the plunge. They're perfect for this frigid 90℉ Southern Californian winter, comfortable, offer lots of traction and man are they light. No really, I feel like I could run from the police in these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer boots man!, November 4, 2013
These boots are killer. They look great and will break in comfortably. If you want to look like a Frenchman get these some skinny jeans and a cigarette.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get these and the canvas version and you’ll be set for a while., October 29, 2013
These are like the canvas version, but just when you think shoes can’t get any cooler, these just could be, so now I have both. And they were shipped to Bangkok with the same efficiency as Amazon itself. get ‘em.

5.0 out of 5 stars palladium boots, August 9, 2013
great pair of boots, had a pair years ago in my marine corps days, loved them then and still do. I would definitely recommend to everyone. And alot more of a selection now then back then

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Foot ware, April 22, 2013
I like this Boot I have Ordered another pair which will give me 4 pairs of these fine boots all in different colors and materials I wish I had known about Pallidium Boots years ago I really really like these BOOTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, January 29, 2013
i though since they were cheaper they would be cheap. They are really concortable and look good too. Looking forward to wearing mine for some time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Equal to what I expected, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Leather Boot (Electronics)
This review is for the Palladium Pampa Hi in Sunset.
These boots are light and comfortable. I did not opt for the pre-waterproofed "gusset" model but treated the boots immediately with mink oil. I've since worn the boots in the rain with no leather staining.
The soles of these boots are both grippy and thick and the insole supportive. The leather, though referred to as "sunset" in the description, is a very nice reddish-brown and very close to the picture. One of the side panels on one of the boots seems to be an inferior piece of leather with cracking and odd marks. This is not terribly noticeable unless you're looking at the boots from less than 12 inches away. The cracking may also disappear when re-treated with oil. These boots take on scuffs and marks easily but these, again, may disappear.
These boots are slightly heavier than the Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy boots in canvas I purchased at the same time and very slightly less comfortable. With that said, they are still lighter and more comfortable than any other mid-height leather boot I've owned.
In short, I'm very satisfied with this purchase. I will be wearing these for many years to come and would recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, May 22, 2014
Pascal Nadeau (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Fits well, comfortable and nice. I'm waiting the hard winter of Montreal to really judge though. Chose them for a city winter kind of use.

Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Leather Boot