Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 27, 2012
I like the look and they have a great sole. The canvas breathes which is good because I cannot wear heavy shoes because my feet sweat a lot. They are reasonably priced too.
on March 27, 2011
These are very good canvas shoes with the wide toe box that I require. The tread is dramatic, and I like the look a lot. The only caution is the faded black color that I got is actually a little greenish.
on November 20, 2014
Overall, I'm very happy with this shoe. The tread is great and it is generally a very comfortable shoe given it is essentially a canvas rubber soled shoe. Plenty of support in the sole, but only canvas on the top and sides, so know that before you buy.

My only complaint, and it is an easy one to solve, is buy a size larger than normal. I went up a half a size over what I would normally get based on another reviewer, and that person is right. Buy larger. I just wish that I would have went up a full size (US sizing) instead of a half.

But other than that, I really like this shoe. It gets more comfortable the longer I wear it.
on November 15, 2015
Best shoes I could have bought. I've always loved boots because of the grip and support but recently I wanted to get something more casual. These have excellent grip for something that isn't a boot and after walking in them, to get used to them, feel great. I'm thoroughly satisfied and you can't beat the price. The rubber front adds some bump protection and doesn't take away from the effect of it being sneakers. Next to my working swat boots these are my favorite. I highly suggest them.
review image
on June 1, 2014
I can't own too many of these. They are my everyday work and play shoes. They fit well and look great. The one downfall is the laces. After awhile the laces tend to just snap while wearing them I now just replace them on arrival.
on June 28, 2013
I bought the Stonewash Metal in a 9.5 to use as a work shoe. I was hoping that the canvas would breath in the summer while the boot-like sole would hold up to some work related abuse.
With those two qualifications I am very happy. They have a large, square heel so you may be prone to clomping until you get used to stepping in them, but they protect your feet well.

The fit is true and comfortable.

The design is pretty good and novel. While I wanted the more heavy duty characteristics of this shoe for function, the rubber can be a little awkward for the lightness of an oxford cut.
If you want a purely casual shoe, I'd check out the "lite" version of this show that they offer.

My only real regret about the shoe is that the stonewash metal is pretty green when I thought it would be more gray. It's kind of a faded military shade. That may work for you, but I think I would have been happier with the black canvas version.

I'm not in love with this shoe, but it does what it does well.
on November 25, 2013
All expectations have been surpassed! Excellent product and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes light weight & durability.
on October 27, 2013
While various footwear manufacturers have their own scales, Palladium seems to use an entirely different standard. My casual and dress shoes (Bostonian/Clarks/Cole Haan/Fila/Sacha Too) are all 9.5 US with no variation. The moment I pulled one shoe from the box, I could almost immediately tell that it was smaller than any other pair I currently own.

Palladium 9.5 US is equal to most other makers size 8. I'm giving these three stars not because of any bias, but because they don't match their sizing to other shoe makers. This rating may change if I decide to exchange them for a considerably larger size.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2015
I have the oxford and low cut boot of the Palladium Pampa and they are both very comfortable. In my experience, they are especially great for narrow heels! It's very hard to find shoes that don't slip up and down on a narrow heel, so these shoes and boots are a welcomed discovery to me. I plan on buying the baggy boot soon from Palladium. My only complaint is that the insole (inside insert cushion) has little or no arch support. I'm sure I could throw in a cheap Dr. Scholl's insert and remedy this. However, the lack of arch support is definitely not a deal breaker to me.
on May 12, 2014
Buying shoes without a try on is tricky. Sometimes a ten (my size) works, sometimes I buy larger. I first bought the Palladium Pampa high top shoes in ten and a half size. They fit generally good but were a tad too long. After a year and a half, I bought the oxfords next in a size ten and the fit is correct. I like the shoe. It is one of the most comfortable shoes I have had in many years. They're well built and should give long service. If you have problems getting a good fit in a comfortable shoe, give these a try.

See 1 answered question