Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 27, 2013
These are good casual boots. I wear an 11 and they were just a tad narrow at the toe, but pretty much every shoe I buy in D width is. They require a little bit of breaking in at the heel, but this is pretty normal for an 8 or 9 inch boot. The construction seems sturdy and overall I like the boots. If you're looking for a lightweight tactical boot or hiking boot, this is probably not the best call in the world, but you could do worse.

Update: yeah, my previous opinion on the quality of these boots changed today. The zipper on the side of the left boot popped open while I was walking. I've only worn these boot 4 times (got them last week). Upon further inspection, the bottom part of the zipper is coming off. New opinion: these boots are poorly constructed. If I had bought them at a store, I would return them. These may be military inspired, but I wouldn't trust them for even a modest day hike. Do yourself a favor and pass on buying Palladium boots.
on August 4, 2014
I had hoped that the negative reviews on these boots were isolated incidents but just like several other people, the stitching on the side zipper on mine started unraveling less than 6 months in. A month after that the zipper became unusable and is separated from the boot. I really like these boots, I just wish they would last longer than 6 months. I won't be buying any palladiums again, especially for the price.
on July 15, 2015
These boots are already falling apart, after 2 weeks the rubber sole of the right boot has come unglued and the circle shaped vent has popped off. Overall these boots are made poorly and I would never buy from palladium again. They look like awesome boots but can't handle the leg work of just walking around on them without falling apart. I loved the design and the looks of the boot but for how much they cost I expected them to take more wear n tear over a longer period of time than two weeks.
review image
on July 20, 2013
i have had palladiums before, they were fantastic; very comfortable, very durable and very cool. i ordered this pair to replace my old ones, which had had finally worn through the shoes sole. when i first got the shoes i found they were tighter than my previous pair, although it is a very snug fit for me. at first the shoes were very uncomfortable and took a little while to break in, now they feel really great when i lace them up tight. however, after having owned them less than a month the stitching has already come loose and im worried they will be completely wrecked very soon. for a pair of expensive shoes , that is not good enough. the shoes look and now feel great but im very dissapointed with palladium for their workmanship on this and i will probably have to buy myself a new pair of shoes soon.
on October 14, 2014
I loved these boots. They looked great, the soles where perfect, the side zipper let me keep them laced extremely tight, the material is durable and they have water out vents. The problem is that after less than 20 miles of walking in them the right boot fell off the sole and I wrenched my ankle. I called palladium and was told that the boots where for fashion not rugged wear and that amazon would replace them since I had them for less than 30 days.

Palladium used to be a decent brand for outdoor footwear, I don't know what prompted the switch to being a fashion brand but it makes me sad.
on May 15, 2013
I want to get a second pair incase I wear these out. Great for winter and for general street outings. Never know when the zombies are coming and these boots will be sure to get me out of trouble
on November 24, 2015
These boots are awesome and extremely comfortable, however just below the bulk of my ankle alongside the zipper the woven fabric frayed and comes undone within 30 days of wearing them or less! It's happened on two pairs now!
review image
on December 1, 2011
Great quality boots. Good construction, water resistant nylon, and great insulation on the inside. However my only complaints would be venting on the arch of boot, doesn't make for great New England winters, and they run about a size bigger than they state. I ordered a size 12 and it seems like a half size to full size bigger. Once again great quality boot for such a low price.
on October 28, 2015
I owned two pairs of these boots, the all black and the green and brown. I absolutely love the way these boots look and got plenty of compliments on them. They don't have any padding, though which helps keep them lightweight, but might not provide great comfort. They won't be as comfortable as sneakers, but they feel like good quality shoes when they are on your feet. The traction is great, so they feel great to wear. I've worn them for day trips to NYC and felt fairly comfortable throughout the day.

They do seem to run a tiny bit small when compared with other boots, my guess is because there is not too much toe room. I don't mind that feature because they felt like they really hugged my feet well.

All that being said, I had quite a few issues:
Like I mentioned, I owned two pairs of these. I loved the way they looked and bought a second pair a few months after my first.

A couple dozen wears into each pair, some issues began. The main issues involved the zippers, the pocket buttons, the snap buttons, and the rubberized logos.

The zippers on each shoe eventually wore out around the middle. I was not very hard on these shoes, but the zipper teeth bent and some threading on the middle of the zippers came loose. This made them impossible to zip and unzip. I wound up giving up and just tying and untying them, which took some extra time. Additionally, the snap buttons that cover the top of the zipper would sometimes pop off when walking, and I'd have to resnap it. The buttons that held the tongue pocket closed fell off on three of the four individual boots. Additionally, one of the rubberized logos fell off, and one started falling off.

I only wore these shoes about 30-40 times, and had them for about a year. To me, for boots, that's a little frustrating. I wound up giving them away because they became more frustration than they were worth. I would like to try Palladium boots again down the line but would choose a design with less bells and whistles (zippers, buttons, and logos). Something less complicated. Also, these boots were quite expensive when I purchased them, so it really put a dent in my wallet to buy shoes that weren't long lasting and cost a good bit of money. I really like the company, and their design, as well as the tread design on the sole and heel. This review is specifically in regards to this specific model and my experiences with it.
on April 28, 2016
Third pair of Palladium boots we've purchased. First bought the Palladium Women's Pampa Tactical boots for my daughter who, while hiking in the desert, declared them to be like little jeeps for your feet! She loves hers and wears them when hiking. I loved hers so much, my husband purchased me the same pair for Christmas. He then loved mine so much that for Valentine's day I purchased the men's version for him here on Amazon. He has worn his a couple times hiking and camping and loves them as well. We all agree that they are perfectly true to size. I have crazy high arches so I use an insert in mine but I have to do that with all my boots so no surprise. The side zip makes these fast and easy to take off and put on, the tread is incredible and handles all terrain beautifully. Ankle support, comfort, style, I love everything about these boots..except... mine are already starting to break down. I have worn these boots nearly every day since I received them for Christmas (they are THAT comfortable!) but I work in an office! I never expected what seem to be such quality materials to wear and tear so quickly. The toe caps are starting to separate from the leather, the canvas is frayed, stitches are coming loose in the leather, and the zippers are starting to fail. I'm heartbroken. 4 months of daily wear in suburban southern california and they look like I've had them for 2 years. I can't imagine buying these to be used in an actual combat scenario, even training for such, or living in any kind of wilderness terrain. I walk on concrete, so I'd hate to see what would happen to them in a rougher scenario. I need to reach out to Palladium and hear their take on this type of wear because to me, boots that are titled "Tactical", should be prepared to handle daily wear in any terrain and hold up better than what I've experienced. I don't want another boot, I want this boot to last.
review image review image review image review image