5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant boots
I want to get a second pair incase I wear these out. Great for winter and for general street outings. Never know when the zombies are coming and these boots will be sure to get me out of trouble
Published 19 months ago by T.B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent boots for the price. Update: they are crap!
Published 12 months ago by Erik D Gardner

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant boots, May 15, 2013
T.B. (Brunswick West, Australia) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent boots for the price. Update: they are crap!, November 27, 2013
These are good casual boots. I wear an 11 and they were just a tad narrow at the toe, but pretty much every shoe I buy in D width is. They require a little bit of breaking in at the heel, but this is pretty normal for an 8 or 9 inch boot. The construction seems sturdy and overall I like the boots. If you're looking for a lightweight tactical boot or hiking boot, this is probably not the best call in the world, but you could do worse.

Update: yeah, my previous opinion on the quality of these boots changed today. The zipper on the side of the left boot popped open while I was walking. I've only worn these boot 4 times (got them last week). Upon further inspection, the bottom part of the zipper is coming off. New opinion: these boots are poorly constructed. If I had bought them at a store, I would return them. These may be military inspired, but I wouldn't trust them for even a modest day hike. Do yourself a favor and pass on buying Palladium boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, July 20, 2013
i have had palladiums before, they were fantastic; very comfortable, very durable and very cool. i ordered this pair to replace my old ones, which had had finally worn through the shoes sole. when i first got the shoes i found they were tighter than my previous pair, although it is a very snug fit for me. at first the shoes were very uncomfortable and took a little while to break in, now they feel really great when i lace them up tight. however, after having owned them less than a month the stitching has already come loose and im worried they will be completely wrecked very soon. for a pair of expensive shoes , that is not good enough. the shoes look and now feel great but im very dissapointed with palladium for their workmanship on this and i will probably have to buy myself a new pair of shoes soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Palladium Tactical Boot, December 1, 2011
Great quality boots. Good construction, water resistant nylon, and great insulation on the inside. However my only complaints would be venting on the arch of boot, doesn't make for great New England winters, and they run about a size bigger than they state. I ordered a size 12 and it seems like a half size to full size bigger. Once again great quality boot for such a low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, doesn't last, August 4, 2014
I had hoped that the negative reviews on these boots were isolated incidents but just like several other people, the stitching on the side zipper on mine started unraveling less than 6 months in. A month after that the zipper became unusable and is separated from the boot. I really like these boots, I just wish they would last longer than 6 months. I won't be buying any palladiums again, especially for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not big enough., February 25, 2014
But not their fault. I have large wide feet and ordered their biggest size 14m. still too small for me. I wish they made them in my
size, I would definitely have kept them. WG.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfort lacking., November 3, 2013
These boots really know how to take that skin off of the back of your heel. I've been really good at breaking in boots for awhile now but struggled with these ones. I filled these up with shaving cream and walked in them for about a mile, which was rough to begin with. The heel portion of these boots have 0 padding and really work at the back of your foot every step. I am hoping that with more time, and some super thick socks, I will either get used to, or break in, the heels of this boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are great, July 24, 2013
they are very light weight and comfortable. they let my feel breathe and are get for my line of work going up and down ladders and working on roofs

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality went way down, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Palladium Men's Pampa Tactical Boot (Shoes)
About 3 years ago I bought the same model of boots. They were perfect, everything I could want in footwear. It took about 2 1/2 year of everyday use to become unusable which in my opinion was still worth every penny.

Of course I had to buy another pair, so I came to amazon to do so. It has been about 3 months of casual street use and a light hike and already BOTH zippers have come off the stitching so its hard to zip up and down, and one of the inner shoe padding have become loose and came up with my foot. Not only that, but I can tell the rubber toe caps will be detaching from the shoe soon.

Either palladium is producing terrible quality products now or I got swindled and got bootlegged boots!

1.0 out of 5 stars 18.3 miles., October 14, 2014
I loved these boots. They looked great, the soles where perfect, the side zipper let me keep them laced extremely tight, the material is durable and they have water out vents. The problem is that after less than 20 miles of walking in them the right boot fell off the sole and I wrenched my ankle. I called palladium and was told that the boots where for fashion not rugged wear and that amazon would replace them since I had them for less than 30 days.

Palladium used to be a decent brand for outdoor footwear, I don't know what prompted the switch to being a fashion brand but it makes me sad.

Palladium Men's Pampa Tactical Boot