5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots for the price!
The look just like they do in the picture. Construction quality seems to be very good. The leather is not overly still that it hurts my ankles and it has softened up over the two weeks I have been wearing them. There is no insulation in these boots so expect to pair them with thick socks in the winter if you intend to wear them out in the cold with frequency...
Published 8 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight yet very painful
Published 21 months ago by Brad Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots for the price!, January 7, 2014

They not only look great and can be worn out with jeans, but they are functionaly for working in the yard, camping, hunting etc.

The boots fit pretty true to size. If you intend to wear these boots with thick socks (think wool hiking socks) you might find they fit more comfortably if you go with a half size bigger than you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Right Fit, March 24, 2014
I always have a hard time finding the right fit as I'm somewhere between a 10 and an 11. These boots at 10.5 fit perfectly! Couldn't wear them any bigger or smaller.

The build quality of Palladium is really unmatched by any other shoes I've worn and the leather is super classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer boots man!, November 4, 2013
These boots are killer. They look great and will break in comfortably. If you want to look like a Frenchman get these some skinny jeans and a cigarette.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome price for a lightweight leather boot, July 23, 2013
I've only had these boots a couple weeks but I really like them! I needed them for riding a motorcycle and they were great. Like a previous buyer stated, they run a little large, so I ordered a 7 (which I normally only wear in dress shoes) and they fit perfectly though they will need a little breaking in (as with any new shoe). Awesome price for a lightweight leather boot, great tread on the bottom with a nice thick sole. The shoelaces were a little long but that was easily fixed by wrapping them around my ankle before tying them. I ordered them in black and they were definitely black. There was a Palladium logo in dark brown on the ankle, like Converse does with their shoes. It doesn't stand out a lot which is nice. I may buy another pair in a different color and/or material in the future and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 26, 2013
I actually bought these boots to ride my motorcycle. They are very comfortable, they provide good ankle support without feeling restricted in movement and they have a nice thick rubber soul with good grips. Overall, very pleased with the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Foot ware, April 22, 2013
I like this Boot I have Ordered another pair which will give me 4 pairs of these fine boots all in different colors and materials I wish I had known about Pallidium Boots years ago I really really like these BOOTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, January 29, 2013
i though since they were cheaper they would be cheap. They are really concortable and look good too. Looking forward to wearing mine for some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars ferrari for feet, January 6, 2013
nice very nice i am loving it each time i wear them and envy for other who see me wearing

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight yet very painful, December 27, 2012
The boots fit very well and are very light. The problem is that the upper part is thin and rigid with no padding. They dug into my ankles and calves and caused some serious blistering. If fashion is all you are concerned about, then by all means get these boots, but if you are looking for some comfort, look elsewhere. Also, one of the boots had lots glue or adhesive that was not cleaned off the sides of the soles.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, May 22, 2014
Pascal Nadeau (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Fits well, comfortable and nice. I'm waiting the hard winter of Montreal to really judge though. Chose them for a city winter kind of use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›