Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 19, 2014
Ok. Clarification. I've seen many reviews about the Pampa looking like Converse sneakers. Yeah they might look like them but they are far from a sneaker. The fit is true. If you wear a 13 order a 13. I wear a 13 and have wide feet. I ordered the regular 13 and I have no complaint. They fit and feel great.
The leather looks and feels sound. The sole is just like a boot, the eyelets are holding up so far.
These boots are light, very light. They are also soft. That's my only concern is how long they will last. After about 6 months I will follow up with another review. Hopefully they will last longer than that time.

** Update **

They are holding up well. I work 41 to 70 hours a week as a contract EMT and I'm on my feet all day. The soles have held up well and the leather is very soft and still look great. The soles will transfer anything from the ground to your feet, they are very soft and comfortable but you'll feel the rocks or stones. They are not acid/slip proof. The comfort and useability and for the price they are worth the buy.
on January 7, 2014
The look just like they do in the picture. Construction quality seems to be very good. The leather is not overly still that it hurts my ankles and it has softened up over the two weeks I have been wearing them. There is no insulation in these boots so expect to pair them with thick socks in the winter if you intend to wear them out in the cold with frequency.

They not only look great and can be worn out with jeans, but they are functionaly for working in the yard, camping, hunting etc.

The boots fit pretty true to size. If you intend to wear these boots with thick socks (think wool hiking socks) you might find they fit more comfortably if you go with a half size bigger than you normally wear.
on January 14, 2015
If you need a good boot, then get Palladium, they have awesome quality the price is just right, and they are so comfortable and extremely light weight. You can not go wrong with this brand for sizing either. Granted the boot may seem wide but you can get some cushioned socks to help with that which is something you will be doing anyway. Overall, probably the best boot I have purchased.

If there are any cons it's that I haven't heard about this company sooner, I would have been getting my footwear from them for years especially when I was in the military. Oh and just a quick not, the manufactures are originally tire makers for air crafts and the vulcanization process really shows that. There are no weak points in this boot.
on October 17, 2014
I've only had these boots for two weeks so I can't post a full review since their durability is not something I can attest to yet. But I will say they are even more attractive in person than online and I am very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. The reviews made me think they ran a touch small and I'm somewhere around a 9.5-10 in boots so I went with the larger for a little breathing room. I definitely should have done the 9.5 but the 10 is ok too. I'd say these run a little on the large size if anything. Keep in mind that these are just straight leather boots, no insulation, so if you live in a cold climate (I'm in Alabama so) you might want to allow room for some heavy socks. They were a little scuffed out of the box, but once I applied the beeswax waterproofer to them and buffed it in, they looked immaculate. Now they are breaking in nicely. The insoles in these are not much in terms of cushion or support but they are not glued down so they pull right out. I would recommend picking up some nice insoles; they can really transform a boot to a really comfortable boot for an extra 20 bucks or so. Spenco makes some great ones. All in all I'm very pleased with my boots and look forward to breaking them in this winter.
on October 7, 2014
Yes, these shoes are cool-looking just like the picture, yes the leather seems thick and durable. Yes there is decent cushioning, yes they walk quietly, yes yes yes. But these are the narrowest shoes I've ever encountered - I've never ordered or desired Wide shoes, and these make me guess again.

I will increase to 5 stars if the situation rectifies...until then, I'm committing to walking several indoor miles to decide weather to return these. That would be unfortunate, because they were the obvious choice at the time and there is no W version. But even if they did I'm a limber man not a fat chick - I shouldn't need W shoes!

Edit: these shoes are not too narrow, but they are pretty blister-prone and the laces fray quickly. Livable, very near 5-stars.
on April 24, 2015
I love these. I wore them all winter as my snow boots and the leather looks as new as the day I got them. The style is awesome as well, but I would suggest trying to stick with a slightly skinnier Jean. They look a little dorky when you hide all but the toe. With some semi skinny pants though they look like semi-formal combat boots.
on January 26, 2015
I love these shoes. It is my third pair of the hi leather style. My first pair is three years old and I wear them 3/4 of the year here in Minnesota. The first pair is still holding together really well but I wanted different colors. With the thee pairs I have now I may not need another pair for a decade.
on June 15, 2015
Bought two pairs before. Just great boots. Amazon, I don't know what happened but when I bought the first pair, the product listing title was "men's" and when I bought the second pair, the title was "women's". WTH? Can you fix that?
on March 2, 2015
I have bought my husband two pairs of these. The first pair lasted a year and he wears them everyday for hours. He has Plantar Fasciitis and he feels like it the best shoe fort his problem. The only complaint is the second pair we bought, he feels like they changed something in the way it was made and it took a lot longer for them to break in.
on March 24, 2014
I always have a hard time finding the right fit as I'm somewhere between a 10 and an 11. These boots at 10.5 fit perfectly! Couldn't wear them any bigger or smaller.

The build quality of Palladium is really unmatched by any other shoes I've worn and the leather is super classy.