5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit.
Ok. Clarification. I've seen many reviews about the Pampa looking like Converse sneakers. Yeah they might look like them but they are far from a sneaker. The fit is true. If you wear a 13 order a 13. I wear a 13 and have wide feet. I ordered the regular 13 and I have no complaint. They fit and feel great.
The leather looks and feels sound. The sole is just like a...
Published 9 months ago by Scott Bishop

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight yet very painful
The boots fit very well and are very light. The problem is that the upper part is thin and rigid with no padding. They dug into my ankles and calves and caused some serious blistering. If fashion is all you are concerned about, then by all means get these boots, but if you are looking for some comfort, look elsewhere. Also, one of the boots had lots glue or adhesive that...
Published on December 27, 2012 by Brad Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit., May 19, 2014
The leather looks and feels sound. The sole is just like a boot, the eyelets are holding up so far.
These boots are light, very light. They are also soft. That's my only concern is how long they will last. After about 6 months I will follow up with another review. Hopefully they will last longer than that time.

** Update **

They are holding up well. I work 41 to 70 hours a week as a contract EMT and I'm on my feet all day. The soles have held up well and the leather is very soft and still look great. The soles will transfer anything from the ground to your feet, they are very soft and comfortable but you'll feel the rocks or stones. They are not acid/slip proof. The comfort and useability and for the price they are worth the buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots for the price!, January 7, 2014
The look just like they do in the picture. Construction quality seems to be very good. The leather is not overly still that it hurts my ankles and it has softened up over the two weeks I have been wearing them. There is no insulation in these boots so expect to pair them with thick socks in the winter if you intend to wear them out in the cold with frequency.

They not only look great and can be worn out with jeans, but they are functionaly for working in the yard, camping, hunting etc.

The boots fit pretty true to size. If you intend to wear these boots with thick socks (think wool hiking socks) you might find they fit more comfortably if you go with a half size bigger than you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fail, November 30, 2014
This will be my third pair of Palladiums. I've never owned a more comfortable boot. I get constant complements on them. They are the perfect mix between manly and fashionable. Also featured in GQ in 2013, can't go wrong. My last pair lasted me 2 years before they got scuffed up enough to buy a new pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Right Fit, March 24, 2014
I always have a hard time finding the right fit as I'm somewhere between a 10 and an 11. These boots at 10.5 fit perfectly! Couldn't wear them any bigger or smaller.

The build quality of Palladium is really unmatched by any other shoes I've worn and the leather is super classy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 26, 2013
I actually bought these boots to ride my motorcycle. They are very comfortable, they provide good ankle support without feeling restricted in movement and they have a nice thick rubber soul with good grips. Overall, very pleased with the boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, solid boot for a good price, October 17, 2014
I've only had these boots for two weeks so I can't post a full review since their durability is not something I can attest to yet. But I will say they are even more attractive in person than online and I am very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. The reviews made me think they ran a touch small and I'm somewhere around a 9.5-10 in boots so I went with the larger for a little breathing room. I definitely should have done the 9.5 but the 10 is ok too. I'd say these run a little on the large size if anything. Keep in mind that these are just straight leather boots, no insulation, so if you live in a cold climate (I'm in Alabama so) you might want to allow room for some heavy socks. They were a little scuffed out of the box, but once I applied the beeswax waterproofer to them and buffed it in, they looked immaculate. Now they are breaking in nicely. The insoles in these are not much in terms of cushion or support but they are not glued down so they pull right out. I would recommend picking up some nice insoles; they can really transform a boot to a really comfortable boot for an extra 20 bucks or so. Spenco makes some great ones. All in all I'm very pleased with my boots and look forward to breaking them in this winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer boots man!, November 4, 2013
These boots are killer. They look great and will break in comfortably. If you want to look like a Frenchman get these some skinny jeans and a cigarette.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best pair of boots I have owned, January 14, 2015
This review is from: Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Leather Combat Boot (Apparel)
If you need a good boot, then get Palladium, they have awesome quality the price is just right, and they are so comfortable and extremely light weight. You can not go wrong with this brand for sizing either. Granted the boot may seem wide but you can get some cushioned socks to help with that which is something you will be doing anyway. Overall, probably the best boot I have purchased.

If there are any cons it's that I haven't heard about this company sooner, I would have been getting my footwear from them for years especially when I was in the military. Oh and just a quick not, the manufactures are originally tire makers for air crafts and the vulcanization process really shows that. There are no weak points in this boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seal of approval, February 6, 2015
Hands down, these are the best boots I've purchased in quite some time. I had a pair of the canvas ones and I wore them out pretty fast, so I invested in a leather pair. They were comfortable from day one and once they were "broken in" they fit even better. They keep my feet warm even in snow and very cold winter temps. Surprisingly, They haven't shown any signs of ripping or unstiching, even after 6 months of heavy daily use (I own one pair of boots haha). Granted they are a little dull and creased but personally I think that gives them a little character. If you're looking to buy a pair of boots that look good and preform even better, look no further. Palladiums take a lickin' and keep on kicking. 5/5

4.0 out of 5 stars great style, March 12, 2013
i like the stye but the boots are a little narrow, wish there was an option (ee) for wider width.

Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Leather Combat Boot